The Student Room Group

Is America The Dumbest Nation?

*facepalm: [video="youtube;NI7xxhp0rk8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI7xxhp0rk8[/video]
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:this emoji sums up my feelings
I think we should club together and give him the funds to send him on a public speaking course.
I'd say Brexit has put the Brits in the lead, but America has a trump card... after all.
I'm sure people in places in Africa where they don't get an education, don't learn to read, have no access to the internet or TV, and never venture a day's walk from their home are less knowledgable than people in the USA.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending