The Student Room Group

General question

Is it possible for teachers to access this years (2016) A level paper with a mark scheme or do they have to wait till the next academic year?Just wondering since I'm doing new spec Biology and Chemistry; I want to do these papers over the summer

Kind Regards
Original post by jenqo
Is it possible for teachers to access this years (2016) A level paper with a mark scheme or do they have to wait till the next academic year?Just wondering since I'm doing new spec Biology and Chemistry; I want to do these papers over the summer

I don't think teachers are allowed, however some of them maybe official markers for the exams. My Mum who is a maths teacher is marking the C4 edexcel exam this year and she has pdf file of the paper and mark scheme. Saying this means you can see if any of your teachers are marking this years paper and see if they let you use thw files. Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by jenqo

Kind Regards

I think usually teachers are allowed to access these to use as mock exams when the time comes around - this is why they're not available on the exam board site.
Reply 3
Original post by Fox Corner
I think usually teachers are allowed to access these to use as mock exams when the time comes around - this is why they're not available on the exam board site.

Around what time do you reckon they have access to it, December time or January time next year?
Original post by jenqo
Around what time do you reckon they have access to it, December time or January time next year?

For Edexcel they will have access to all papers and mark schemes before results day. Maths teachers already have the A level papers from Edexcel and from AQA and I assume other subjects also do.
Whether your teacher will give it to you is another thing. They may have plans to use it themselves either for revision with your year group or as a mock for next years students.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest