The Student Room Group

SAAS application (We have provisionally assessed your award)

Has anyone else got this? applying for my 3rd year, what should I do?
they say they will write to me, how long will that take? Getting worried :s

Will this effect my loan?
Don't worry about it, it happened to me last year. All it means is that they would like you to provide evidence of what you said was your income/your family income.

In the meantime, you're still given an award which pays you the correct amount for the information you have given, and you have 9/10 months to provide the information (crazy, I know).
Original post by david9640
Don't worry about it, it happened to me last year. All it means is that they would like you to provide evidence of what you said was your income/your family income.

In the meantime, you're still given an award which pays you the correct amount for the information you have given, and you have 9/10 months to provide the information (crazy, I know).

9/10 months do they write to you or do they just cap your loan until you send it? Thanks :smile:
They sent me my award letter, with exactly the amount the details I had given them would say I was eligible for, so there was no cap. But on the back of the award letter it said that the award was 'provisional' and that I had to give the required proof of income within a certain period of time. I ended up sending the information in February.

Quick Reply

Latest