The Student Room Group

Need help writing dissertation proposal

Not sure where to start... I am an MBA student from India and I need help writing my dissertation proposal... My undergraduate course project was more of a practical rather than theoretical...

I had to change my initial idea lot of times because there wasn't any prior research done on this although there are quite a few white papers about this... Now I have fixed on an idea, I am not able to find the proper literature or more specifically I am not sure where to find the literature...

I am getting demotivated day by day because of this. Partially because of the fact that I have worked for 4 years in this field, I know my idea will work, it is very realistic and companies will definitely benefit from it... And Partially because it is hard to find proper literature when there are loads of journals, books available out there...

Now my ask is whether anyone would be willing to help me out a bit... :frown:
If you don't know how to write the proposal then you need to speak to your supervisor.

If you don't know where to research (and to get this far in an MBA without knowing where to go for information is hugely worrying) you need to speak to your course or library staff.

Speak to your classmates to help motivate you.

No one here is going to do the work for you. Everything I've said should have been explained to you clearly on day 1. An MBA is tough and requires a lot of self-motivation. If you're not prepared to put the effort in then frankly you don't deserve an MBA. How much do you want to finish the course? Are you prepared to put the effort in and stick with it until it's done? I hope so. It'll be worth it.

If you have any specific questions that you still can't figure out even after asking your supervisor, course staff, library staff and classmates then by all means come back and we'll do our best to help. Until then you need to be a bit more self-reliant...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending