The Student Room Group

Just sent off UCAS - I have a few questions

I sent off my ucas application today and I'm just wondering if there is a deadline that unis have to reply by and if there is a deadline by which I have to reply to any offers??

Also, I have added 4 choices. I know I can still add one extra choice, but can I only add a fifth one until 6PM today since today is the deadline?
Reply 1
Original post by lolakirk
I sent off my ucas application today and I'm just wondering if there is a deadline that unis have to reply by and if there is a deadline by which I have to reply to any offers??

Also, I have added 4 choices. I know I can still add one extra choice, but can I only add a fifth one until 6PM today since today is the deadline?

I am not sure what your deadline will be as you must be applying for a slightly more niche subject to only just be sending off your application?
Reply 2

You should hear back by 14 July, and you need to decide on your offers by 22 July

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/key-dates/2016
Reply 3

Good luck with your application :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending