The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Accommodation - Cottingham Road

I will be living in 102 Cottingham Road for my first year at Hull University and was looking to meet people that I will be living with/near :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I will be living on 61 Cottingham Road!
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
That's great, see you there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in 86 cottingham road apparently :smile:
Reply 4
Im in 102 cottingham road also!
Reply 5
I'm going to be living at 96 Cottingham Road! :smile:
Reply 6
I'm going to be at 84 cottingham road look forwards to seeing you guys in september :biggrin:
Hey I'm starting Hull in this September I'm going to be in 1st year but I have no idea how to apply for accommodation
Original post by temitopejolaoso
Hey I'm starting Hull in this September I'm going to be in 1st year but I have no idea how to apply for accommodation

If you havent recieved an email yet, you might need to email [email protected] and request for your MyAdmin login to apply for accomodation. From there, after you log in there is a big button that says accomodtion. You'll be asked to enter some basic info and enter 3 choices, and then you'll be directed to pay your £150 deposit :smile:
Original post by backtraced
If you havent recieved an email yet, you might need to email [email protected] and request for your MyAdmin login to apply for accomodation. From there, after you log in there is a big button that says accomodtion. You'll be asked to enter some basic info and enter 3 choices, and then you'll be directed to pay your £150 deposit :smile:

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest