The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

University of Southampton Postgraduate Applicants 2016/2017

Hey there! Just figured I'd start a new thread for this since I haven't seen too many postgraduates and it should be easier to spot other postgraduates this way. Feel free to drop in your info and the course you're going to be doing! ^.^

Name: Akshay Vaidya
Course: MSc Risk Management
Interests/Hobbies: Basketball, motorcycles, percussion, cricket, current affairs!
Reply 1
Original post by Akshay.V
Hey there! Just figured I'd start a new thread for this since I haven't seen too many postgraduates and it should be easier to spot other postgraduates this way. Feel free to drop in your info and the course you're going to be doing! ^.^

Name: Akshay Vaidya
Course: MSc Risk Management
Interests/Hobbies: Basketball, motorcycles, percussion, cricket, current affairs!

Course: MSc Public Health

I've hardly seen any posts from post grads!
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by LK16
Course: MSc Public Health

I've hardly seen any posts from post grads!

Hahaha I know, right ? Unfortunately I haven't found even 1 person doing the same course as me xD is it the same for you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Yeah same for me! I think my course is pretty small though, like only 20 or so people
Reply 4
Name: Rahul Aradhe
Age 22
MSc Wireless Communications
Ed, 23, MSc Web Science, from the UK.

Any postgrads looking for accomodation? There's 2 rooms available in my flat, about 15-20 minutes walk from Highfield campus.
Hello my names Laura and I have accepted an offer to study an MSc in Oceanography at Southampton, I`m 23 years old and not sorted any accomodation out as of yet, would anyone be able to give any advice reguarding this?
Reply 7
Name: Ahmet
MSc Computer Science

Where are you guys going for accommodation? I am torn between Glen, Monte, Mayflower, and even Archer :biggrin:
Original post by redpandabear92
Hello my names Laura and I have accepted an offer to study an MSc in Oceanography at Southampton, I`m 23 years old and not sorted any accomodation out as of yet, would anyone be able to give any advice reguarding this?

Hey! Guessing most of your lectures and things for oceanography will be at the NOC so somewhere near the city centre is probably your best bet. If you don't mind getting the bus/walking/etc. you could go closer to highfield.

You could check out SASSH for private rented, it's run by the uni.
Reply 9
hi all
i am going to be studying PGdip public health nursing (health visiting) just been accepted, just wondered how long after acceptance to the uni did you guys (if you have even received it) got your long in details etc enabling you to register, i am not staying in Southampton - i am going to commute and am desperate to get my parking permit! lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending