The Student Room Group

Anyone going to Winstanley College?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by CharlieT1
I'm doing maths and I got a B. They let you do it as long as you go to a GCSE maths day to do some algebra.

I am who's your personal tutor?

I'm doing maths and I got a B. They let you do it as long as you go to a GCSE maths day to do some algebra.

I am who's your personal tutor?

Sue Curran(?), how about you?
Original post by saladays
Sue Curran(?), how about you?

Oh we've got different tutors mine is Helen Marsden. Good luck tomorrow!
Original post by iHammmy
Did they let you take A-level maths with a B in GCSE maths?

Yes they did, the requirement was at least a B, I was only a few marks away from an A which was unfortunate.
Reply 23
Oh we've got different tutors mine is Helen Marsden. Good luck tomorrow!

Ha, that's weird to think about because I probably saw you. Did you enjoy it?
Ha, that's weird to think about because I probably saw you. Did you enjoy it?

Yeah it was alright just getting to know lots of new people that'll take a while. What did you think?
Reply 25
Yeah it was alright just getting to know lots of new people that'll take a while. What did you think?

Kinda overwhelming at first since I was pretty much the only person from my school but wasn't as bad as I thought it was, a bit nervous for Thursday though. :s-smilie:
Kinda overwhelming at first since I was pretty much the only person from my school but wasn't as bad as I thought it was, a bit nervous for Thursday though. :s-smilie:

Yeah it was a bit for me as well as I was one of a few from my school but people seemed nice. I think Thursday will be ok I just hope I'm not alone in study blocks and like the people in my classes.

Quick Reply

Latest