The Student Room Group

we've gone through half the year already

Scroll to see replies

Sitting on the bench.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Went sailing for 3 weeks from Gibraltar along the coast of Spain to Malaga with many stops on the way, then sailed across to Algeria and along the coast to Morocco reached Tangier and sailed back to Spain along the coast to Cadiz, then onto Vilamoura in Portugal followed by Albufeira followed by Lagos (not the Nigerian one) and finally back to Albufeira. It was 30 degree + weather throughout and we had so many amazing days and nights out in the places that we stopped, gate crashed 3 beach parties held by Spanish university students, had sex with a 19 year old Spanish student who was incredible, ****ing a Dwarf/Midget Prostitute in Tangier just because I could, I met Tywin Lannister (Charles Dance) in Portugal and watched Leicster win the league there aswell. I also managed to see some mental wildlife up close (Monkeys, Dolphins & whales).

All for around £150 (the prostitutes & alcohol are not included in that price)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Shabalala
Went sailing for 3 weeks from Gibraltar along the coast of Spain to Malaga with many stops on the way, then sailed across to Algeria and along the coast to Morocco reached Tangier and sailed back to Spain along the coast to Cadiz, then onto Vilamoura in Portugal followed by Albufeira followed by Lagos (not the Nigerian one) and finally back to Albufeira. It was 30 degree + weather throughout and we had so many amazing days and nights out in the places that we stopped, gate crashed 3 beach parties held by Spanish university students, had sex with a 19 year old Spanish student who was incredible, ****ing a Dwarf/Midget Prostitute in Tangier just because I could, I met Tywin Lannister (Charles Dance) in Portugal and watched Leicster win the league there aswell. I also managed to see some mental wildlife up close (Monkeys, Dolphins & whales).

All for around £150 (the prostitutes & alcohol are not included in that price)

Your user name is a south african name

Posted from TSR Mobile
I saved a caterpillar from being crushed...

What?! It's a worthwhile thing

Quick Reply

Latest