The Student Room Group

MBTI personalities

Scroll to see replies

It changes all the time for me but it's always IN-something
Original post by SophiaNeuning
INFP. No matter how many times I take those tests, it's always INFP, the wettest personality type of all.:K:

oi, I'm not wet m9

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
oi, I'm not wet m9

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come on, we may be idealists, but we know who we are. :tongue: Which is pretty wet.
Come on, we may be idealists, but we know who we are. :tongue: Which is pretty wet.

LOOOOL, true. Ngl, we are probs the most day dream-y personality type out there so I'll give you that

Posted from TSR Mobile
INTP master race reporting in. Where my fellow alphas at?
Original post by BirdIsWord

Not here brah, try the misc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
we know who we are. :tongue: Which is pretty wet.

How is that wet
Reply 27
ISTP-T, rarely ESTP-T
Logistician-ISTJ or Architect-INTJ. It depends on the test but I think I'm definitely closer to ISTJ.
INFP and I love it, it expresses a part of me I've never been able to put into words :cute:

INFJ-A
Original post by Alexion
INFP and I love it, it expresses a part of me I've never been able to put into words :cute:

Me too! :five:
Original post by BirdIsWord

TIL I'm alpha.
Reply 36
I always get INTP-T with every stat convincing except thinking which is like 55-45
INTP - A checking in
Original post by tanyapotter
katniss is introverted, uses intuition more than sensing, thinks more than she feels and perceives more than she judges, and so does tywin lannister but in notably different ways lol

mind you, the website also says that vladimir putin is an INTJ..along with michelle obama... so who knows

Putin is an ISTJ, but he always gets mistyped as an intuitive
Fluctuates between INTJ and ENTJ.

Quick Reply

Latest