The Student Room Group

Mpharm Brighton university

Heyy guys who will be going to Brighton uni in September to study pharmacy (Mpharm)..please message me thanks
Hey can someone please help me! I'm from Toronto and I've applied for pharmacy in the U.K. I've got an offer from Brighton. I was wondering how the university is? How are the classes? Are the teachers helpful? And just how is the pharmacy program as a whole?
Reply 2
I'm in Brighton uni studying Pharmacy,it's alright,teachers are helpful you will be on the moulscoomb campus which is the busiest campus we do our lectures in form of cases eg lung cancer,pain,skin,colds and cough and other conditions you might come across in a pharmacy,we have 4 modules pharmaceutical science,pharmacy practice,therapeutics and pharmaceutical calculations,we having lectures in about 2 rooms so no new change of rooms and we have our workshop in Huxley building,the lecturers try their best to be helpful but we get some lecturers that are okay,but most of them know their job,I think you will like it because the case based program makes things easier for us to understand you will be fine please consider coming
Reply 3
I am due to start Mpharm at Moulscoomb in September, could anyone please recommend suitable books to purchase in advance, so that I am prepared?
Reply 4
Hey
I'm thinking of applying to Mpharm the entry requirements says I need 2 sciences does this include maths and do i need biology ?
Reply 5
I have an interview next week. What are the type of questions they will ask?
Reply 6
even I got interview next month. Can someone pls answer??
Reply 7
hey does Brighton consider people that dont have the standard requirement of BBB
Original post by Amsies
I have an interview next week. What are the type of questions they will ask?

Hey what did they ask? Was there any tests?
Reply 9
hey guys what was the Interview like? what do they ask you?
Original post by sdfdfrf
hey guys what was the Interview like? what do they ask you?

hey what was the interview like i have it in may

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending