Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Amending/cancelling and resubmitting loan application

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016

Hi, I think I may have made a mistake when I completed my postgrad loan application (EU citizen, resident in Ireland for 22 years) on Monday, and if I did I am not sure how to fix it. When asked if I would be in England by the 1st of September 2016 I answered no. However, I have since been told that this question may be used as a means of indicating whether or not an applicant will be resident in England for the beginning and duration of their course (as all courses begin on different dates), which I will be. I am worried that by answering no my application will not be considered and I may not receive the loan. Should I have answered yes? If so, is there any way to amend my application or should I cancel it and resubmit?Any help is much appreciated!

Hi gallagherorla

As an EU national you should be in the UK on the first day of your course so it should not affect the application. If you are concerned please call the postgraduate team: 0300 100 0031

Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 8, 2016
I want...
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.