The Student Room Group

Could my uncoditional offer save me?

So the deadline is next week for my Public Service course is next week, I have finished everything, but the course was so disorganized; teachers did not implement a clear deadline, amendment after amendment, after giving in the same piece of work like 5 times, it stresses me out that I worked so hard on it, that I could fail, for sending in all my amendment work apparently at the last minute, when I sent it to the teacher about two weeks ago. Any ways I just pray that my sociology grade is alright because last year I got a B in AS , similarly I have got D* in science, which I finished around may. Do you think even if I failed my Public Services(like not even a pass),I would still be accepted into university because of my unconditional offer, or do you think it's wise for me to deffer my university entry to next year,to do a new subject to get a better grade in.But when I think about it what is the point of me doing only 1 subject in 6th form in year 14.Pls I need advice asap
Original post by 2ne1Aaron
So the deadline is next week for my Public Service course is next week, I have finished everything, but the course was so disorganized; teachers did not implement a clear deadline, amendment after amendment, after giving in the same piece of work like 5 times, it stresses me out that I worked so hard on it, that I could fail, for sending in all my amendment work apparently at the last minute, when I sent it to the teacher about two weeks ago. Any ways I just pray that my sociology grade is alright because last year I got a B in AS , similarly I have got D* in science, which I finished around may. Do you think even if I failed my Public Services(like not even a pass),I would still be accepted into university because of my unconditional offer, or do you think it's wise for me to deffer my university entry to next year,to do a new subject to get a better grade in.But when I think about it what is the point of me doing only 1 subject in 6th form in year 14.Pls I need advice asap

You have already done 3 years in the sixth form and you have an unconditional offer. There is nothing to give a second thought to. Go to university.

As above. You have an unconditional offer. /End
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot
As above. You have an unconditional offer. /End

Even if I failed my btec, does that mean I have completed it, like apparently people have told me that it could be revoked, if you failed to get a Pass.
Even if I failed my btec, does that mean I have completed it, like apparently people have told me that it could be revoked, if you failed to get a Pass.

Unconditional means unconditional. If you had to pass your exams, it'd be conditional.
What they said. You have an unconditional offer, that means you merely need to have accpeted it under the term,s they stated. If you did so, then your results are irrelevant.
Some uncinditional may require you to put them as their main rather than insurance.

Once again, as above. Listen to Carnationlillyrose, who has put thousands of applicants through to university.

Did they give you an unconditional offer?
Were there any other requirements such as you needed to accpet it as your main etc?

If you accepted it by communicating that accpetance to them, then they are bound and you only need to show up. You cna fail all your exams it makes no difference. Unconditional means with conditions.
Reply 8
just go for it.... and go to uni

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending