The Student Room Group

Pregnant?

my symptoms has stop but i've been really into sweet things for the past week and i'm worried it might be a pregnancy craving because I am not a sweet tooth. And i've been eating more even after having a short uti thing, it's carried on. Only thing is, it's been 2weeks + since I had unprotected so, I am not sure whether to take a test yet or notAnd i've been having more mood swings and irritation, but I am on the implant. And some cramps
Take a pregnancy test maybe?

Honestly would it really have hurt if you had used a condom as well?
Sounds more like period symptoms rather than pregnancy. There's almost no chance of getting pregnant if you're on the implant + impossible to have tons of symptoms after 2 weeks since the unprotected sex. Not to mention, very few women get pregnant after one unprotected intercourse

Posted from TSR Mobile
Take a ****ing pregnancy test.
Reply 4
Original post by katherine9609
Sounds more like period symptoms rather than pregnancy. There's almost no chance of getting pregnant if you're on the implant + impossible to have tons of symptoms after 2 weeks since the unprotected sex. Not to mention, very few women get pregnant after one unprotected intercourse

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had it during my period, so I know it isn't it. And yeah that's why i'm confused and unsure and I'm not sure if results 2 weeks after will be valid.
Implant means you are probably not. Sometimes you have cravings because you body is telling you to alter your diet.**
Reply 6
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Take a pregnancy test maybe?

Honestly would it really have hurt if you had used a condom as well?

No, because it's something me and my boyfriend feel comfortable with. it's just 1 occasion like this where things are blurred and uncertain.
Reply 7
Original post by Wahrheit
Implant means you are probably not. Sometimes you have cravings because you body is telling you to alter your diet.**

Oh, okay, fair enough. Just that I'm just eating more than before since I lost a hell of a lot of weight.
Original post by Anonymous
No, because it's something me and my boyfriend feel comfortable with. it's just 1 occasion like this where things are blurred and uncertain.

Get a doctor's appointment booked just to be sure though. Or go to the sexual health clinic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending