:rofl: he'a got a fierce fan girl*
Original post by queen-bee
:rofl: he'a got a fierce fan girl*

:colone:
I'd :wink: some people.
--
Then I'd "borrow" some money.
--
Then I'd kick some people in the nuts and sleep happily.
dude,that's rape :gasp:

:puke:*

Rape or un-consentual sex? It's a matter of perspective.
Honestly?

I'd probably kill someone that betrayed me in the past, because I know I'd be able to get away with it. Just pick them up, drop them into a situation where they'll be killed the moment time unfreezes, and walk away. It will look like a freak accident.

Yeah, I know, I'm horrible. I don't know if I'd actually go through with it, but it was the first thing that came to mind. I also don't know if I'd have the restraint not to do something like that in a world without consequences.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
So if everyone and everything stopped in time apart from you and you could basically do whatever you wanted, what would it be?

Be that one guy to draw dicks on peoples faces, lift up girls skirts, eat as much free food as i can, store as much free food as i can and take as much valuable stuff+money as i can

Yes i'm that one guy who would do dis for a laugh
So if everyone and everything stopped in time apart from you and you could basically do whatever you wanted, what would it be?

If everyone else were "paused" and unable to move I would mess with them :colone:
dude,that's rape :gasp:

:puke:*

Yeah but if you give them like 1000 pounds I dont think they would care once everythings back to normal. Also, what about the second part

Work out a way for time to stop for another person (someone I want to be with) then basically just play one long squash match, solve global poverty, check the mark schemes for my upcoming exams, reevaluate my life, catch up on sleep and finally I'd go and steal a large pizza and eat it to make up for the calories that I burnt playing squash. Not an exhaustive list but it's pretty comprehensive :tongue:
Original post by 34908seikj
Rape or un-consentual sex? It's a matter of perspective.

I think it's rape*
Original post by Teleport1
Yeah but if you give them like 1000 pounds I dont think they would care once everythings back to normal. Also, what about the second part

but what if the guy turned out to be some psycho maniac and now you're both stuck in together and there's no escaaaaape
Thats stealing

Thats graffiti

*art
Besides, I think you'll find there are a lot of worse things that I could hypothetically be doing ;p

Posted from TSR Mobile
You are illegal

illegals *gasps* they're everywhere smh

Posted from TSR Mobile
but what if the guy turned out to be some psycho maniac and now you're both stuck in together and there's no escaaaaape

Obviously you would have weapons around you. What I would do is put 1 hundred hot girls in one room, with the room locked and me in there too so when the frozen time thing runs out i would be happy.

U know I used to follow your profile before you but then I got permabanned :frown::frown::frown::frown:
Thats stealing

Thats graffiti

that how you become a legend with unfathomable wealth
Experiment. Go to the Large Hadron Collider and experiment with it. If time's frozen then something is fundamentally wrong with the Universe and Space-Time doesn't exist. What about the movement of Light? If Time is frozen but not space How does it move?
Reply 57
So many sappy and boring people. Assuming it would unfreeze after what would be 24 hours for me. I would go and steal a lot of money and valuable ****. I wouldn't make it obvious (like emptying the register). But I'd steal enough money to get me through a while. Plus I'd steal some jewellery to stash for a while and slowly sell later on and probably a few more expensive phones/tablets/laptops keep a few for my own use and sell the other ones over time too. Yep, do all the illegal stuff I wouldn't get away with normally. I'd use most of the money on buying bitcoins with cash so it's kept secure and doesn't show up suddenly in my bank or ****
Go to Glasgow on a shopping trip and just take all the clothes, bath bombs, perfumes and whatever else I fancy :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by Spock's Socks
Go to Glasgow on a shopping trip and just take all the clothes, bath bombs, perfumes and whatever else I fancy :colondollar:

That only works if you live walking distance from it. Otherwise you will have no way to get there since everything else is frozen in time. Cars wouldn't work, at most you could only ride a bike

Latest