The Student Room Group

if i dont get the uni points i need

if i dont get enough points for either of my choices and i dont want to go elsewhere should i go back and do another a level in a year and re apply. i am doing photography, graphic btec and english lit
Original post by oceanmum
if i dont get enough points for either of my choices and i dont want to go elsewhere should i go back and do another a level in a year and re apply. i am doing photography, graphic btec and english lit

What course is it and at what institution is it?
Reply 2
Original post by AverageExcellence
What course is it and at what institution is it?

film production Gloucester..need 300 points. second choice cardif 280
film production Gloucester..need 300 points. second choice cardif 280

The clearing search is available from next week so plenty of time to research alternative options before deciding on a gap year. How do you feel about foundation years?:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
The clearing search is available from next week so plenty of time to research alternative options before deciding on a gap year. How do you feel about foundation years?:smile:

living in Cornwall a foundation year in county is unlikely and the cost of living with no support precludes going elsewhere. what is the clearing serarch
living in Cornwall a foundation year in county is unlikely and the cost of living with no support precludes going elsewhere. what is the clearing serarch

It will show you all of the univerisities with places in clearing,more will get added in the run up to sqa and a level results days.
Reply 6
Original post by claireestelle
It will show you all of the univerisities with places in clearing,more will get added in the run up to sqa and a level results days.

how do we access it
how do we access it

It will be up on UCAS website Monday onwards.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending