The Student Room Group

Another terrorist attack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36692613

how come no one made a thread about this?
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

That was such a tragic case. In other news 20+ people die in a landslide in China
Reply 2
I assume the main reason there isn't a thread yet is because the article you refer to is just half an hour old and most people on here are British or American so only tend to start threads when there's a major attack in the EU or in the Americas.

What I don't understand is why they would just target a bakery? I assume it's because they are far weaker than they want us to believe, yet they can only attack vulnerable place because otherwise, they would be quickly killed or arrested without doing as much damage as they wanted. Anyone else notice how they have so far only attacked places that are lacking in sufficient security at times where lots of people are bustling around so it's hard for security staff to keep track of suspicious people?... That is because they are weak and unorganised.
Original post by BobSausage
I assume the main reason there isn't a thread yet is because the article you refer to is just half an hour old

There were BBC articles this morning about it
It's rather pretentious of you to think that most of us would be happy if it were a Muslim country under siege by terrorists. Besides, the majority of the people killed were foreigners of Bangladesh (as it says in the article, 9 Italians, 7 Japanese, 1 Indian, and the rest were native Bangladeshis). Do check your facts before carelessly shoving some presumed expectations down our throats.
Original post by Angry Bird

how come no one made a thread about this? probably cos it's a muslim country so some of you are probably happy.

Only a complete heartless bastard would take pride in seeing innocent people dying, so please don't assume nonsense like this.

R.I.P to all those dead

how come no one made a thread about this? probably cos it's a muslim country so some of you are probably happy.

There was a thread, it just got dragged down. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4195691
Reply 7
Original post by Student403
There were BBC articles this morning about it

Please excuse my ignorance but I haven't seen a thing, and I have a feed that normally has BBC news (amongst others) on it.

what the **** are you talking about? The islamic terrorists gave the muslims food and let them go early. They TORTURED ALL THE NON-MUSLIM FOREIGNERS (who couldn't recite the koran) and killed most. They were targeting NON-MUSLIMS.

Are you happy?
Original post by abcde3237
what the **** are you talking about? The islamic terrorists gave the muslims food and let them go early. They TORTURED ALL THE NON-MUSLIM FOREIGNERS (who couldn't recite the koran) and killed most. They were targeting NON-MUSLIMS.

Are you happy?

It's the typical muslim response of how muslims are actually the victims of Islamic terrorism, and not the innocent non-muslims being slaughtered left right and centre.
Original post by Playmaker#10
It's the typical muslim response of how muslims are actually the victims of Islamic terrorism, and not the innocent non-muslims being slaughtered left right and centre.

Blows my bloody mind, they're like 'non muslims got tortured and killed by islamic terrorists boo hoo what about us muslims sitting comfortably in our homes with our surroundings intact, never mind the dead people WHAT ABOUT US'

****ing imbeciles, OP probs didn't even read the article, if he did he wouldn't have make such an idiotic brain dead post.
Blows my bloody mind, they're like 'non muslims got tortured and killed by islamic terrorists boo hoo what about us muslims sitting comfortably in our homes with our surroundings intact, never mind the dead people WHAT ABOUT US'

****ing imbeciles, OP probs didn't even read the article, if he did he wouldn't have make such an idiotic brain dead post.

Don't pay attention to them, the same west they hate and claim are the real terrorists and the places they quickly migrate as soon as they can get visas.

Sick and tired of seeing liberals everywhere telling us to stop islamophobia (whatever the hell that means) when muslims all over the world show the world nothing but hate

Are you happy?

there are muslim who can't recite the quran, retard.

nope it's just non muslims deny the fact that terrorists don't kill muslims.
(edited 7 years ago)

nope it's just non muslims deny the fact that terrorists don't kill muslims.

That's rubbish, you're the only ignorant person saying that, ISIS and most of the other Islamic terror groups are all based and formed in Islamic hellholes due to poverty from their poor theocratic government, or immense radicalisation due to the vile nonsense in the Qu'ran, yes most of the victims of the muslims, that's an undeniable fact.
''gave the muslims food and let them go early'' lmfao are you stupid? what did they do pull out a quran and ask them to read it? over 90% of bangladesh is muslim..

also there are muslim who can't recite the quran, retard.

Yes they did do the bold you absolute idiot, these friends of yours killing the infidels arent looking too smart are they :rolleyes:

Read the link in the BBC article that links to the Bangladesh Daily Star which said 'the gunmen tortured anyone who was unable to recite the Koran'. (Read the article to find it, I'm not going to link it for your lazy ass) You haven't actually read the whole story or you'd have seen this nugget of delightful info. Typical of your ilk to go around pointing fingers at westerners as soon as an islamic terror story come out.
Yes they did do the bold you absolute idiot, these friends of yours killing the infidels arent looking too smart are they :rolleyes:

Read the link in the BBC article that links to the Bangladesh Daily Star which said 'the gunmen tortured anyone who was unable to recite the Koran'. (Read the article to find it, I'm not going to link it for your lazy ass) You haven't actually read the whole story or you'd have seen this nugget of delightful info. Typical of your ilk to go around pointing fingers at westerners as soon as an islamic terror story come out.

Imagine what this foolish Angry bird user is saying, he just said that people aren't talking about this story because it happened in an islamic hellhole and the world celebrates when Muslims die, even though on the Article that HE posted, it shows that 9 Europe and and 7 Japanese people died, which are hardly muslim.

This just shows that muslims rather care about saving their a*s rather than having to condemn islamic terrorism.

Disgraceful

you deny the fact that terrorists kill muslims , that's the whole point. Not every muslim can read the quran either, idiot.
Imagine what this foolish Angry bird user is saying, he just said that people aren't talking about this story because it happened in an islamic hellhole and the world celebrates when Muslims die, even though on the Article that HE posted, it shows that 9 Europe and and 7 Japanese people died, which are hardly muslim.

This just shows that muslims rather care about saving their a*s rather than having to condemn islamic terrorism.

Disgraceful

Nope. On this forum muslims get bashed alot so I thought I'd post this.
Nope. On this forum muslims get bashed alot so I thought I'd post this.

Rubbish, absolute rubbish.

All you've done today is write rubbish today.

Why would you say that people bash muslims? I assume that most people on here bash terrorists, unless you're saying that ISIS and other terror groups actually represent Islam.
Rubbish, absolute rubbish.

All you've done today is write rubbish today.

Why would you say that people bash muslims? I assume that most people on here bash terrorists, unless you're saying that ISIS and other terror groups actually represent Islam.

they bash muslims and mock the religion, you obviously haven't been here long enough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending