The Student Room Group

Another terrorist attack

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Angry Bird
the message is that muslims get killed too in terrorist attacks, therefore medinah is relevant, cya kid.

Yes and Christians got killed in the crusades and germans got killed during the holocaust.

Just because muslims die in terrorist attacks doesn't mean that the terrorists aren't muslim, that's a terrible terrible argument. And no medinah wasn't relevant to what we were talking about right now
Original post by Playmaker#10
Yes and Christians got killed in the crusades and germans got killed during the holocaust.

Just because muslims die in terrorist attacks doesn't mean that the terrorists aren't muslim, that's a terrible terrible argument. And no medinah wasn't relevant to what we were talking about right now

that first line has no relevance whatsoever. The subject is terrorism therefore medinah AND turkey are both relevant.

the Prophet said, "Whoever brings fear to the people of Madinah unjustly, God will bring fear to *him*. Upon him will be the curse of God, the Angels and all of mankind." (Ahmad, Sahih)

The Prophet Muhammed is reported to have said:h:e who intends to harm the people of this city (‪#‎Madinah‬), Allah would eliminate him as salt is dissolved in water.

[Bukhari & Muslim]
"Insulting a Muslim is going off the path (fusuq) and killing him is disbelief." (Bukhari)

killing someone makes someone a disbeliever which means they're no longer muslim. This debate is over
that first line has no relevance whatsoever. The subject is terrorism therefore medinah AND turkey are both relevant.

the Prophet said, "Whoever brings fear to the people of Madinah unjustly, God will bring fear to *him*. Upon him will be the curse of God, the Angels and all of mankind." (Ahmad, Sahih)

The Prophet Muhammed is reported to have said:h:e who intends to harm the people of this city (‪#‎Madinah‬), Allah would eliminate him as salt is dissolved in water.

[Bukhari & Muslim]
"Insulting a Muslim is going off the path (fusuq) and killing him is disbelief." (Bukhari)

killing someone makes someone a disbeliever which means they're no longer muslim. This debate is over

Quran 9:73

Strive hard against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be harsh against them, their abode is Hell.

A “disbeliever” obviously refers to a non-Muslim, so a "hypocrite" must be a Muslim of some sort. In fact, hypocrites are those who say they believe, but do not act as they should. In other words, they are "Muslims", but not true Muslims. They will go to hell just as unbelievers do, and so, according to the verse, their lives matter for naught.

44. Those who believe in Allah and the Last Day would not ask your leave to be exempted from fighting with their properties and their lives, and Allah is the All-Knower of Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2).45. It is only those who believe not in Allah and the Last Day and whose hearts are in doubt that ask your leave (to be exempted from Jihad). So in their doubts they waver.

"killing someone makes someone a disbeliever which means they're no longer muslim. This debate is over"

The Prophet recited Suratan-Najm (103) at Mecca and prostrated while reciting it and those who were with him did the same except an old man who took a handful of small stones or earth and lifted it to his forehead and said, "This is sufficient for me." Later on, I saw him killed as a non-believer. (Bukhari 19:173)

The apostle said, “Kill any Jew that falls into your power.” Thereupon Muhayyisa leapt upon Ibn Sunayna, a Jewish merchant with whom they had social and business relations, and killed him. Huwayyisa was not a Muslim at the time, though he was the elder brother. When Muhayyisa killed [the Jew] Huwayyisa began to beat him, saying, “You enemy of God, did you kill him when much of the fat on your belly comes from his wealth?” Muhayyisa answered, “Had the one who ordered me to kill him ordered me to kill you I would have cut your head off.” This was the beginning of Huwayyisa’s acceptance of Islam… [Huwayyisa] replied exclaimed, “By God, a religion which can bring you to this is marvelous!” and he became a Muslim. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 554)

“When the apostle ordered him to be killed, Uqba said, “But who will look after my children, O Muhammad?” [Muhammad’s reply] “Hell.” The man was put to death. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 458)

Narrated Ikrima: Some Zanakiqa (atheists) were brought to Ali; and he burnt them. The news of this event reached Ibn Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger: 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Playmaker#10
Quran 9:73

Strive hard against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be harsh against them, their abode is Hell.

A “disbeliever” obviously refers to a non-Muslim, so a "hypocrite" must be a Muslim of some sort. In fact, hypocrites are those who say they believe, but do not act as they should. In other words, they are "Muslims", but not true Muslims. They will go to hell just as unbelievers do, and so, according to the verse, their lives matter for naught.

44. Those who believe in Allah and the Last Day would not ask your leave to be exempted from fighting with their properties and their lives, and Allah is the All-Knower of Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2).45. It is only those who believe not in Allah and the Last Day and whose hearts are in doubt that ask your leave (to be exempted from Jihad). So in their doubts they waver.

"killing someone makes someone a disbeliever which means they're no longer muslim. This debate is over"

The Prophet recited Suratan-Najm (103) at Mecca and prostrated while reciting it and those who were with him did the same except an old man who took a handful of small stones or earth and lifted it to his forehead and said, "This is sufficient for me." Later on, I saw him killed as a non-believer. (Bukhari 19:173)

there is less than 100k isis members and over 1.6 billion muslims. So are you saying the 1.6 billion muslims are hypocrites?
there is less than 100k isis members and over 1.6 billion muslims. So are you saying the 1.6 billion muslims are hypocrites?

Being an ISIS member is not the only way to support Islamic terrorism.

The mere supporting of the full implementation of the Shari'a, (having apostates killed, homosexuals stoned to death, testimony of a woman half of a man, wives submiting to their husbands, hands cut of for people who steal) for everyone is another way.

And out of these so called 1.6 Billion muslims in the world, only a few number, especially the number of muslims in the west, actually know the Qur'an and understand what it actually teaches.

I urge you to watch this video.

[video="youtube;QjvfaZIDLCg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjvfaZIDLCg[/video]
It's freaking Bangladesh. These foreigners were dumb to travel to a place where Muslim terror attacks are common.
Nope. On this forum muslims get bashed alot so I thought I'd post this.
what you should be asking yourself is why the islamic world cant stop churning out scumbag terrorists like this accross the entire world wherever muslims live. tackle this problem and save lives ( if that indeed is what you are actually concerend about)
Original post by Reformed
what you should be asking yourself is why the islamic world cant stop churning out scumbag terrorists like this accross the entire world wherever muslims live. tackle this problem and save lives ( if that indeed is what you are actually concerend about)

Tackling this problem would mean accepting that Islam is NOT a religion of peace and in-fact the Qur'an is a book filled with violence which Liberals, muslims, corrupt politicians and special interest groups will never seem to accept.
Reply 48
Oh look our favourite Dr Zakir Naik:

Dhaka Attackers Inspired By Controversial Indian Cleric Zakir Naik, Says Report
http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/dhaka-attackers-followed-controversial-indian-islamic-preacher-zakir-naik-report-1428151

Hope the Indian Government bans this ****er's organisation and Bangladesh requests his arrest.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nucdev
Oh look our favourite Dr Zakir Naik:

Dhaka Attackers Inspired By Controversial Indian Cleric Zakir Naik, Says Report
http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/dhaka-attackers-followed-controversial-indian-islamic-preacher-zakir-naik-report-1428151

Hope the Indian Government bans this ****er's organisation

LOL, this same guy that claimed Songs of Solomon in the Bible read in Arabic is about Muhammed
Reply 50
Wow! love how you're all arguing on the religion of the victims but not the fact that they have died! Be a bit more respectful!

May ALL their souls rest in peace!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending