The Student Room Group

Female Gamers

I've been gaming my entire life yet have never played any game with someone of the opposite sex before, which is strange, given how many people I've met online.

I get on with girls a lot easier, generally, and it'd be great to get any Steam IDs or PSN usernames of any who'd be up for any gaming sessions some time.

I'm eighteen, still in college [UK], but regularly chat to people in their low to mid twenties through party chat. Thanks guys! :tongue:
Gamer grills are a myth m8
Original post by Alextaylor6
Gamer grills are a myth m8

Feels like it, sometimes. Feelsadman. :frown::frown:
I know girls irl that play games a bunch, but I've never accidentally stumbled upon one online, which I think is a bit weird...
Huh weird. I can't say I've met many girls in game, but then again I rarely bother talking in game. Plus, a lot of girls either try and avoid making their gender obvious and it's not exactly something you talk about. A lot of people you assume to be dudes weren't necessarily dudes. I do regularly play on PC with a number of girls though so it's not like there aren't any
Reply 5
Make a guys dream come true XDD
Reply 6
:rofl: lol wth
Who died and made you alpha bruh :curious: You is a beta and you know it :dumbells:
"I get on with girls more than boys" = "I add every girl I see and talk to them in the hope of one day finally getting one to be my girlfriend"

Making a thread on a video game forum asking for female IDs isn't suggesting otherwise.
I've just read all this and kinda laughed my ass off a little. I've seen a bunch of girls on steam that use their looks to get free things from CS:GO. A friend of mine cat-fished some guys for a free knife which he promptly sold.
Does anyone have Xbox live and overwatch? I want to make more friends - only got people from school ^^
That's weird lol. I play online on my Xbox 360 and tend to come across a lot of girls. Although I think the reason you might think you don't, is because very few of us actually bother to talk to others while playing as most of the time we get called fake & that we are only playing for attention
I come along girls. I would say 1/15. Usually when im playing Search and destroy they appear. Maybe more than 1/15. Like 1/12. I think its because they are less likely to have a mic so you might not know they are a girl. Also when I usually play on xbox when i see girls. Although steam has some just harder to tell.

Quick Reply

Latest