The Student Room Group

Corbyn complicit in torture

Absolutely disgraceful

http://uk.businessinsider.com/jeremy-corbyn-paid-iran-press-tv-tortured-journalist-2016-6

Corbyn continued his lucrative business relationship with PressTV even after their licence was revoked for their involvement in filming and broadcasting confessions extracted by torture from Iranian dissident.

While Corbyn sat comfortably in the PressTV studio receiving his appearance fees, thousands languished in Iranian dungeons. And Corbyn happily continued to confer the respectability of the British parliament on this propaganda network by fronting for them but refuses to answer questions put to him by journalists on the subject.
Reply 1
Original post by Thutmose-III
Absolutely disgraceful

http://uk.businessinsider.com/jeremy-corbyn-paid-iran-press-tv-tortured-journalist-2016-6

Corbyn continued his lucrative business relationship with PressTV even after their licence was revoked for their involvement in filming and broadcasting confessions extracted by torture from Iranian dissident.

While Corbyn sat comfortably in the PressTV studio receiving his appearance fees, thousands languished in Iranian dungeons. And Corbyn happily continued to confer the respectability of the British parliament on this propaganda network by fronting for them but refuses to answer questions put to him by journalists on the subject.

You sure have been complaining about Corbyn a lot lately.
Original post by kkboyk
You sure have been complaining about Corbyn a lot lately.

That's your comment? Not "Wow, that seems pretty awful that he did that", or "Hmm, maybe I should look into that". Instead just a superficial whine

Yes I make posts about Corbyn to inform my fellow TSRians about how rubbish he is (and in some cases, greedy and malevolent). If you are upset by that you are certainly free not to click on them
Reply 3
That's your comment? Not "Wow, that seems pretty awful that he did that", or "Hmm, maybe I should look into that". Instead just a superficial whine

Yes I make posts about Corbyn to inform my fellow TSRians about how rubbish he is (and in some cases, greedy and malevolent). If you are upset by that you are certainly free not to click on them

Ever buy anything from Sports Direct? Nike? Volkswagen? You're complicit in a whole host of crimes.
This is ridiculous.

If people don't read the article, they may fall into the trap of the mob-mentality against Corbyn.

The article said that Corbyn was paid "5 times between 2009 and 2012." The TV organization was banned in the UK in 2012. It also did not mention whether Corbyn took more payments after 2012.

So, I cannot see how Corbyn was complicit in torture. People should stop this witch hunt against Corbyn. The more rubbish that is posted against him, the more support he gets.

60,000 joined the Labour Party in the last week. Corbyn was causing one of the strongest movements in recent British history and people are scared of him.

Yes I make posts about Corbyn

You're other thing being lossing your temper , bullying, being a genral nasty peice of ****, perma-bans and anti-semetism.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by incredible randi
You're other thing being lossing your temper , bullying, being a genral nasty peice of ****, perma-bans and anti-semetism.

Who's dupe is this?
Original post by incredible randi

hey he is not all bad if he hates Corbin *
Original post by the bear
hey he is not all bad if he hates Corbin *

Oh bear you disappoint me, i've no idea who that is but we mustnt hate our fellow man.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending