The Student Room Group

My dad kicked me in the stomach!!

My sister threw some yogurt around during lunch when my parents were upstairs eating with family friends. She rushed upstairs and soon after my dad rushed down and, holding me by the neck, kneed me in the stomach twice.

What should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
My sister threw some yogurt around during lunch when my parents were upstairs eating with family friends. She rushed upstairs and soon after my dad rushed down and, holding me by the neck, kneed me in the stomach twice.

What should I do?

report to childline/ the police....
disgusting, I am thoroughly against parents hitting their child let alone kicking them in the stomach. Call child line.
Reply 4
I was hoping this would be a funny thread with those two exclamation marks in the title.
:frown:

What should I do?

This must be a troll

What should I do?

Why did ur dad kick you though? ur sister did it!! Did u not tell him afterwards ir something?
That sounds really random and weird. Why would he kick you for no reason?
No idea of age or gender of OP. Childline was a sensible suggestion. Maube they can make sense of it. Without more context it sounds an unusual response.
If this is true, you shouldn't stand for it and should talk to someone. What your dad did is wrong and unacceptable. There is no justification for it.
Original post by loveleest
disgusting, I am thoroughly against parents hitting their child let alone kicking them in the stomach. Call child line.

Yep, I'd agree. Call childline and report it.

The "dad" in the OP doesn't actually seem like a good dad, if they are kneeing their children in the stomach...

I agree with you, parents should not be hitting, kicking their children etc.
Blatantly training for his UFC career *****.

What should I do?

You must not tell lies.

Spoiler

poor yoghurt :erm:oops i meant you :sigh:

Spoiler

Original post by 999tigger
No idea of age or gender of OP. Childline was a sensible suggestion. Maube they can make sense of it. Without more context it sounds an unusual response.

Why would you need the age and gender of the OP? Just being curious :smile:
Reply 15
I dont think any reason justifies a father kicking their child...
Original post by mediaya
Why would you need the age and gender of the OP? Just being curious :smile:

Because my response would be different if the person was 7 or 27.

Generder is slighly different and I wouldnt excuse physically attacking someone, but women are less physically strong, so it potentially has more serious consequences. Not enough is known about what has happened.
Report him. It's assault.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
That sounds really random and weird. Why would he kick you for no reason?

No, well the only reason why is the mess my sister made. I don't know what my sister said to him though...

What should I do?

Knee him twice in the Balls
or tell a teacher or tutor so they can give you advice too then he will know how serious it is because he will be embarrassed that you told other people which is a good thing because this is the only thing that will make him realise what he did was wrong
but don't let him get away with it.
or ring social services then he won't do it again

Quick Reply

Latest