The Student Room Group

CSR/1320/16 - Higher Officer Caseworkers (Tax Professional and Operational Delivery)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Ah thanks, no I am external. Just waiting for the result for London
I spoke with CSR again and now they said they have no idea when results will be out as there is no information in the campaign folder. This is actually crazy!
No Idea whats happening with it.....

Im just going to leave it down to good luck all and get surprised down the line for an email confirmation lol
Reply 63
A few internal candidates I know are getting annoyed with this now. We applied on the last set of vacancies and had interviews but no feedback; then CSR release another thousand jobs internally. It's so short sighted it's ridiculous, many that have gotten to the interview stage on the last intake will apply but then might be offered in the mean time (so withdrawing). They've just made extra work for themselves.
Folks. Spoke with CSR today again and they have advised that results should be out over the weekend. I got speaking to the person who is the lead on the campaign and he said they should be out at some stage tomorrow.

Hope this helps
Reply 65
Original post by DeltaGuy
Folks. Spoke with CSR today again and they have advised that results should be out over the weekend. I got speaking to the person who is the lead on the campaign and he said they should be out at some stage tomorrow.

Hope this helps

Yay. Fingers crossed!
Reply 66
Anyone heard anything over the weekend?
Reply 67
No, nothing on my side for London interview for June campaign.
Reply 68
Nothing here either. It would seem DeltaGuy was incorrectly informed by whoever gave him the information from CSR, or they have encountered further delays since.

The waiting is ridiculous though and all through it CSR hasn't even bothered to send an e-mail out to let everyone know whats happening. Can hardly say I'm surprised though as thats the Civil Service all over.

In the time I've been waiting for the results of my interview I have applied for another post in the Civil Service, been interviewed and successfully secured the role.
Reply 69
Original post by LBMD
In the time I've been waiting for the results of my interview I have applied for another post in the Civil Service, been interviewed and successfully secured the role.

I've just had an interview request through for another role I applied for too so I might end up in the same position. Latest I've heard internally is that there is some confusion over numbers needed by each location which is slowing things down. Sounds like it might just be an excuse to fob people off though.
Hi folks I received the following now in response to an email:

Good Morning

Thank you for your e-mail.

Due to the large number of applicants that were interviewed on this recruitment campaign it has taken longer than anticipated to upload scores and feedback on to the system. CSR are still awaiting notification from the vacancy holder to advise that we can release interview results and notify candidates if they have been successful in progressing to the next stage. Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay caused, we cannot confirm an exact release date at this stage however as advised by Anne below we believe to have the results released by the end of next week. If any further delays are caused communication will be issued to all candidates providing an update. If you have any further queries please do not hesistate to contact me. Kind regardsCivil Service Resourcing
Surely not another 2 weeks
I rec'd the email on Sunday so it would appear so ! :-(
My hope is that they are sick receiving calls and emails about it and to try and stop it they are giving tjst timescale knowing full well that they will have them done well before that.... i am forever the optimist....
Reply 74
hey guys,

im from the previous campaign feb 2016. same role. scored 544 and made reserve list. offered provisional on 15th august so waiting on pre-employment checks. i will try to keep you guys informed if i can. you are basically 4 months behind me. :smile:. not sure how useful it will be but i was in the dark like you guys until i found a thread in tsr.
Reply 75
Original post by Percypig79
My hope is that they are sick receiving calls and emails about it and to try and stop it they are giving tjst timescale knowing full well that they will have them done well before that.... i am forever the optimist....

That doesn't seem to be the case. I was speaking to someone internally yesterday, it seems the process has taken so long that they have had to go back to each business unit head to find out how many HO's each location actually needs now.

Might be good news if a few have left / been promoted in the mean time as hopefully that means more jobs.
Spoken to a colleague who was on the panel....had my score checked and confirmed it was the score I got for my interview and confirmed 4 was the pass mark.

Not going to celebrate too soon! Still holding tight until that email confirms the real deal!

She also mentioned there is hardly many that will be on the reserve list....sooo hoping the process to be smooth....well smoother!

Internal candidates will find out earlier compared to external which should be around the 15th/16th....
Reply 77
Original post by Waki7866
Spoken to a colleague who was on the panel....had my score checked and confirmed it was the score I got for my interview and confirmed 4 was the pass mark.

Not going to celebrate too soon! Still holding tight until that email confirms the real deal!

She also mentioned there is hardly many that will be on the reserve list....sooo hoping the process to be smooth....well smoother!

Internal candidates will find out earlier compared to external which should be around the 15th/16th....

4 is always the pass mark though isn't it. It just depends on what everyone else scored as to whether 4's are going to get you the job. Or did they confirm that you only need 4's for this campaign?

What about people who didn't have their scores uploaded?
Original post by Waki7866

Is it not the case that all candidates should find out at the same time?
I was just told that 4 was required to land this job. Im hoping the reserve list will not be used this time as they are recruiting for 1000 roles....which means they are looking to recruit and get people settled into the roles.

I do think 4 will be enough....after what my friends advised me, but....id always wait for the confirmation before celebrating....

I do think they have accidently uploaded a few peoples scores....and not sure about the people who havnt had the scores come through....its 50/50.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending