The Student Room Group

Terrorist group kills at least 200 and wounding 300

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
People deal with the brutality in many different ways so who do you think YOU are to decide for other people the correct way to react?

Do you have a problem with a reporting system existing on this forum? What do you think it is for?
Original post by WBZ144
Do you have a problem with a reporting system existing on this forum? What do you think it is for?

I have problems with people who would use the function to stifle debate yes.

That's not what it's for.

But I have asked you a question do you lack the common courtesy to even answer this?
I have problems with people who would use the function to stifle debate yes.

That's not what it's for.

But I have asked you a question do you lack the common courtesy to even answer this?

I already told you; "jokes" about the dead and general obnoxiousness are not "debate". What exactly do they contribute to any discussion?

If you choose to post on a forum you agree to abide by the community rules and guidelines. I suggest that you go over those again.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WBZ144
I already told you; "jokes" about the dead and general obnoxiousness are not "debate". What exactly do they contribute to any discussion?

If you choose to post on a forum you agree to abide by the community rules and guidelines. I suggest that you go over those again.

Again you didn't reply to my question

I can see common courtesy is something else you lack so will leave it there but a last word of advice if you want a safe space a new discussion forum perhaps isn't the place for you.
Again you didn't reply to my question

I can see common courtesy is something else you lack so will leave it there but a last word of advice if you want a safe space a new discussion forum perhaps isn't the place for you.

Oh, how I love irony :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MildredMalone
Maybe ramadan should be cancelled, it always causes a spike in terrorism. I get cranky when I'm hungry, to be fair.

You're a disgusting person. People have died and you're here trying to make sick jokes
Original post by queen-bee

You're a disgusting person. People have died and you're here trying to make sick jokes

The point still stands - ramadan is always met with an increase in terrorism.
Original post by Tawheed
It was DAESH that killed those people. And DAESH can never be truly regarded as sunni's.

Who are DAESH? I thought ISIS did this? What an awful world we live in with more and more evil groups raining terror on the world :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending