The Student Room Group

Fit/athletic guys of TSR...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abcde3237
right?! life is alll about looking good and muscles..

I honestly think I may suffer from muscle dysmorphia though, all I think about is the gym and what I'm eating - I wish I just never started lifting because it honestly depresses me.
You'll find that genuinely greedy guys with big appetites and high testosterone like voluptuous bodies, just not obese.
Reply 42
Original post by Sacred Ground
I honestly think I may suffer from muscle dysmorphia though, all I think about is the gym and what I'm eating - I wish I just never started lifting because it honestly depresses me.

thats not too good dawg :/ you shouldn't feel shackled to it
Reply 43
Original post by InvestmentBankin
You'll find that genuinely greedy guys with big appetites and high testosterone like voluptuous bodies, just not obese.

greedy?

damn im not too voluptuous :erm: :frown:
doesn't matter how slim you are I know for a fact you're ugly af
oh lawd... ahem

so you are a good looking jacked doctor, i bet you get the girls :lol:

also how does one find the time to fit in all the weight training stuff along with the endless workload medicine entails? feel like it gets much much harder after fy1/fy2

It's just about your priorities, I can always find time for the gym, sometimes it can be harder, like 13 hour shifts this weekend mean the gym is shut when I finish at 9 which has is annoying...
And yeah, it's definitely harder after f2 when you need to do exams to progress , while working full time

I'm also addicted, I get a bit ****ed up if I can't gym, and constantly worry I'm gonna lose all the gains etc etc , although interestingly I can go on holiday and not mind

And I don't look like I lift when I'm wearing clothes so no one really knows
Reply 46
This is aimed towards guys who are in good shape (not skinny fat or runners body) and especially guys who weight lift to get in better shape:

When looking for girls who may be potential love interests/partners do you notice a bit of 'pudge'?

What do you think of girls who have a little pudge? Not fat but not completely slim either, so a small belly pouch or thicker upper arms

Would you ever gf such a girl or does chubbiness put you off?

No beta white knight answers pls, none of that love your body as is bs

Warning mild brag (dont read if sensitive)

Spoiler

For me it's more a reflection of how they spend their free time. If a girl is toned and really in shape it shows she actually does stuff, puts effort in, isn't stupidly lazy or boring and shows a shared intrest. Also shows stuff like confidence (as you have shown) and means we can exercise or do sports which is usually pretty fun. People that don't exercise might not understand why I like it so much which is often a problem with jealously or whatever. Overall it makes a difference in terms of initial interest or if it's a pretty short term thing and in the long run, if the previous things I meantioned aren't a problem then it wouldn't make much of a difference I don't think. As for if you look more attractive, that is probably the case given how much of a difference you have made to yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending