The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

can i transfer to biology for 2nd year? done 1st year at different uni

my A levels are CEE in biology maths chemistry, i completed first year biology at aberystwyth university but i'd like to transfer to somewhere close to home. would this be possible? but to go into the second year
Hi magicelephant,

We offer BSc (Hons) Biological Sciences at BU, is this the course you'd be interested in? If you want to find out about transferring and whether you'd be eligible, you could contact our AskBU team at [email protected].

Hope that helps!
Katie
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Hello, I've just finished my 2nd year on the BSc (Hons) Biological Sciences course at BU. The a fair amount of people who joined us at the beginning of the year (some from other unis, some mature students). Entry requirement wise I think its 260-320 UCAS points. I got 250 (Biology B, Chemistry D, Music D, AS Maths D and General Studies C which wasn't counted) so under the requirements. PS, my sister is hoping to go to Aberystwyth for microbiology and zoology!

Original post by magicelephant
my A levels are CEE in biology maths chemistry, i completed first year biology at aberystwyth university but i'd like to transfer to somewhere close to home. would this be possible? but to go into the second year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending