The Student Room Group

How long until you'd be fine with GF farting?

How long in the relationship before it wouldn't result in instant dismissal? My GF farted two days ago and Ive purposely been picking arguments for an excuse to dump her. For her to think she can break wind infront of me just tells me she has no respect for me and doesnt care what I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Absolutely right, this is just SO unlady like..
IM A GIRL IF MY BF DID THAT I WOULD DUMP HIM. WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS TO FART NEXT TO me AM I WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH*?
HE MUST BE MARRIESD TO ME FOR 2YEARS AT LEAST TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT
erm......
Its would take at least 2 years ,

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know why but I just find the abbreviation 'gf' so icky. To me it's fine when a girl says bf but when a guy says gf.. I feel a bit icky. not sure why. (Sorry for this strange observation, but it's in chat sooo.. :dontknow:)

On topic, girls are human too.
k.
Original post by AsapRocky
How long in the relationship before it wouldn't result in instant dismissal? My GF farted two days ago and Ive purposely been picking arguments for an excuse to dump her. For her to think she can break wind infront of me just tells me she has no respect for me and doesnt care what I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope she dumps you for burping
Original post by AsapRocky

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why din't you just tell her what the real problem is? Why confuse the issue.

Quick Reply

Latest