The Student Room Group

Straight. Virgin. 18. High sex drive (or desire for sex at least). Don't like vaginas

I feel the urge to masturbate 5+ times a day. I would still of course have sex if i could but i just think they don't look appealing in anyway :/. Is this normal, Can one acquire an interest in vagina's ?
Once you get it in, you won't want to get out.

It's like when your at the beach and the water is cold, so your a bit apprehensive, but once you get used to it, your having a smashing time. ( pardon the pun) :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
I feel the urge to masturbate 5+ times a day. I would still of course have sex if i could but i just think they don't look appealing in anyway :/. Is this normal, Can one acquire an interest in vagina's ?

Probs still in the closet - see if you feel the same after you do actually have sex a couple of times- if you do then you're definitely full on homo.
Dude, you've already made a thread on finding pussies grim today. I think one a day is enough.
Reply 4
Do you like dick instead?
I do not know how people find masturbating pleasurable for me it does nothing!!!
Reply 6
Original post by Impressive
5 times a day... Is your ding.. okay?

I completely lost my sex drive *moon*

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel like doing it 5 times a day, i don't actually do it lol. I assure you my penis is intact :smile:
If you're as straight as you claim, it may literally just be the idea of sex that puts you off. Even now, if I think about sex outside of a situation where it's actually happening it doesn't make me feel any sort of positive way. But things are pretty different when you're in the moment.
Reply 8
With this attitude and sort of posting you're never going to get your oats.
Original post by Anonymous
I feel like doing it 5 times a day, i don't actually do it lol. I assure you my penis is intact :smile:

I wouldn't consider that a high sex drive for an 18y/o male tbh.

You're just overthinking things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending