The Student Room Group

Anatomy reference material.. please help

Hi, im currently studying my access course in science and struggling to find reference material for the questions asked on one of the assesments,

'Explain what joint and muscle movements are involved in running, and how they are involved'

'Explain what joint and muscle movements are involved in working at a computer in an office, and how they are involved'

Ive had a look online and through my text books, but had little success in finding information to help me with the specific activity, other than how they work. If anyone could point me in the right direction of websites/ links I could look at and reference to, it would be a great help, thankyou.
Hello! Grey's Anatomy for Students should have this stuff in there. The office question is quite difficult because lots and lots of muscles and movements are used: you'll probably need to focus on the limbs/back or something! Otherwise you'll be reading all of the book to find the muscles...

As for the running cycle, check out the "walking cycle". This website is a good start.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending