Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ex-teacher flirting with me?

Announcements Posted on
Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter 24-10-2016

(Original post by AndrewSCO)
    My thoughts are that your school used you for a lot of free labour
    I was happy to help - i find it really hard to let go of my school because of all the stuff that happened in the 7 years i was there. it meant i was able to stay longer, and thats fine by me

UPDATE: I emailed him telling him i got the second job interview (because he said at the party to keep him updated) and he said "Congrats anon well done!!! Let me know how it goes!"

Sounds like you've initiated a lot of the flirting here and kept the conversation moving forward. Perhaps he felt obliged to reply to your emails as you sent so many.

This is so embarrassing to read. You seem so immature. I think he is just being nice to you.*

I'm gonna stop emailing for about a week because 1) i think hes on camp, so he probably wont have access to his emails and 2) ella and i looked through his and his mums instagrams and we feel like family drama is going on, so I dont want to be an irritation - i know that a message from certain people while drama goes on can be annoying and make you feel worse and i dont know where i stand so i dont to be that person. I did email saying that my second job interview was today as he wanted to know how my job hunting was going

tbh it doesn't seem flirty just friendly

He seems fond of you but I don't really see the flirting. Unless you're actually flirting in the emails. Quite a few of my teachers are like that. One of them liked to tease me and I would tease him back all the time. We now have him in our steam group and play games together in the evenings. Another liked gossip and would love to stop and talk for a while. I even flirted with one of my teachers but that's because we're both flirts and it was like our type of banter.

The question is, do you want there to be something?
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 12, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What do you wear to bed?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.