Muslim Girl& White Boyfriend

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Wait till you are 18 and then tell your parents. Be prepared for the worst

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RamocitoMorales
You can't be 'fully white' and Muslim? What are you, an 8 year old? :lol:

He isn't a Muslim
As much as I admire your being in an interracial and interfaith relationship, if your parents are going to stir up a fuss then there's no harm in secrecy. I know it's frustrating, perhaps even deflating, but your parents don't have a right to dictate whom you spend your life with. As some of the commentators above have pointed out, maybe wait until you head off to university before telling them since then you'll no longer need to rely on them for financial and moral support.
What's the deal about him being white, why not because he is just non-Muslim?

There are millions of white Muslims in Eastern Europe and the Caucasus and many Middle Easterners could pass as white
have you had sex with him yet?
Original post by Anonymous
I am a 17 year old Muslim girl and I have a white boyfriend!! It's come to the point where he wants me to tell my parents about us!! I love him so much just like he loves me back twice as much!! How do I tell my parents about him, as he really wants me to tell them about him!! His mum and dad and brothers knows about us but none of my family knows about us!!
What should I do?! How do I tell my mum?!

Leave before they try and get you an arranged marriage
He isn't a Muslim

u better end up with him and not trick a good muslim guy in marriage okay
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by akeel1001
u better end up with him and not trick a good muslim guy in marriage okay

She should leave him, move on, and be open about her past with her future husband - I wouldn't adivse her to stay with him.
I think you should just say I want to settle with someone and he is the right guy for me , and tell your mum that way , if she does not listen , well then you can just marry him and run away , start you life with him , because you love him and he loves you , but you have to wait till your 18 .:wink::wink:
shes another muslim tart who thinks she a muslim idiot kafar, dont need to go around saying ur muslim BECAUSE UR NOT OKAY
ANSWER THIS was bin ladan a muslim when he was killing innocent people?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by akeel1001
shes another muslim tart who thinks she a muslim idiot kafar, dont need to go around saying ur muslim BECAUSE UR NOT OKAY
ANSWER THIS was bin ladan a muslim when he was killing innocent people?

Wow. Keep your comment to yourself. No one deserves your bs :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol ur 17

Original post by qasim-98
Lol ur 17

u shush yeah lol....we know u knoe everything :tongue:
u shush yeah lol....we know u knoe everything :tongue:

U mean "know"? In a few years time you're gonna look back and be like wtf was I doing with a gora ha

If you have good relation between you and mom, as friend, avow to her and don't use your mind before your heart. Some Boyfriends use the naive of girls just to get what they want and then they give up. Plus i see you still young from these stories.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending