The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
You find 0% of asians attractive, 0% of blacks attractive, 17.5% of whites attractive.

You find 0% of asian men attractive, 0% of black men attractive, 0% of white men attractive.

You find 0% of asian women attractive, 5% of black women attractive, 35% of white women attractive.

You do not find dolls attractive. This is normal.

You are sexually attracted to some food. This is not good. Food is for eating!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :toofunny:
I am totally straight. :smile:
You find 0% of asian women attractive, 0% of black women attractive, 30% of white women attractive.

Im a straight racist
Reply 83
Your sex is male.
Your ethnicity is White.

On the sexuality meter you are totally straight!

You find 22.5% of asians attractive, 7.5% of blacks attractive, 20% of whites attractive.

You find 0% of asian men attractive, 0% of black men attractive, 0% of white men attractive.

You find 45% of asian women attractive, 15% of black women attractive, 40% of white women attractive.

You are sexually attracted to some food. This is not good. Food is for eating!

Damn chocolate cake.
Reply 84
On the sexuality meter you are totally straight!

You find 12.5% of asians attractive, 15% of blacks attractive, 15% of whites attractive.

You find 25% of asian men attractive, 30% of black men attractive, 30% of white men attractive.

You find 0% of asian women attractive, 0% of black women attractive, 0% of white women attractive.

You have no sexual attraction towards food. Good for you.

You do not find animals attractive. This is good.
Reply 85
I got:

You find dolls attractive. Try not to think of dolls anymore. Please!

:rofl:

plus

You find 67.5% of asians attractive, 47.5% of blacks attractive, 67.5% of whites attractive.

You find 85% of asian men attractive, 60% of black men attractive, 85% of white men attractive.

You find 50% of asian women attractive, 35% of black women attractive, 50% of white women attractive.
Doll: 4. Cake, fruit, sausages: 4.

Am I the only one who thought this may have been a biased poll?

My results!
It won't believe me that i'm not male!
Reply 88
Teao the Cat
It won't believe me that i'm not male!

:rofl:
Reply 89
"Your sex is male.
Your ethnicity is Asian.

On the sexuality meter you are totally straight!"

Thats what i thought! :biggrin:
That test is just awful.

We need some elctrodes, or those rings you put around men's penises to see if they get slightly harder when looking at images...

Yeah.
I'm bisexual :cool: which is so now :p:

Latest