The Student Room Group

YouTubers TmarTn and Syndicate caught shilling their own CS:GO gambling site

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pulse.
Man I am loving the YouTube drama of 2016.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bloody good isn't it
Keemstar is my saviour
Original post by Pulse.
Man I am loving the YouTube drama of 2016.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ikr so many issues going on

youtube needs to introduce some therapy for their workers

clearly over worked and underpaid is the issue here
Original post by PrincessZara
Keemstar is my saviour
lmao, the guy's a d***head........Watch this[video="youtube;sGxPoemkKwE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGxPoemkKwE[/video]

Unless you were joking :tongue: In which case...........I just made a right fool of myself :redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Ethan tore them a new one.

Has Syndicate made an "apology" video yet?

Low-life scum.
Original post by The Roast
Ethan tore them a new one.

Has Syndicate made an "apology" video yet?

Low-life scum.
He said he'd make a video about it sometime today.
ha tmartn disabled all comments/likes on all his videos + removed all the gambling videos

I wonder if he'll be able to upload from a cell?
Reply 27
Original post by hamza772000
lmao, the guy's a d***head........Watch this[video="youtube;sGxPoemkKwE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGxPoemkKwE[/video]

Unless you were joking :tongue: In which case...........I just made a right fool of myself :redface:

I'm guessing this is a LeafyisHere video. The guy is a douchebag. His kind of entertainment consists of recycled CSGO surfing and a video ripped off Youtube (usually some weird one) where he pokes fun out of them for 20 minutes with his lame ass jokes ranging from "degenerate" to "This is...this is...SO CRINGE.".

After making his videos, his fangirls/boys head off to the video Leafy features with their pitchforks and attacks them. The prick then has the audacity to call it "satire".

Let's not forget that Keemstar and him used to be best buds at one time. If it wasn't for Keemstar then maybe Leafy wouldn't have been as successful as he is now.

I'm not saying that I like Keemstar either but Youtube is plagued with herd mentality.

Anyway, off-topic rant over.
Original post by Lujubi
I'm guessing this is a LeafyisHere video. The guy is a douchebag. His kind of entertainment consists of recycled CSGO surfing and a video ripped off Youtube (usually some weird one) where he pokes fun out of them for 20 minutes with his lame ass jokes ranging from "degenerate" to "This is...this is...SO CRINGE.".

After making his videos, his fangirls/boys head off to the video Leafy features with their pitchforks and attacks them. The prick then has the audacity to call it "satire".

Let's not forget that Keemstar and him used to be best buds at one time. If it wasn't for Keemstar then maybe Leafy wouldn't have been as successful as he is now.

I'm not saying that I like Keemstar either but Youtube is plagued with herd mentality.

Anyway, off-topic rant over.
I understand, but I never said leafy is a good guy, this video just shows why keemstar is an absolute sh*thead, there's many other videos out there about him too.........leafy may be bad, but I was only talking about keemstar, just happens to be that the video is made by leafy.

I get you though, YouTube rn is full of sh*t, from fake pranks to this gambling sh*t to accusing a really old twitch streamer of being a paedophile, which made him cry.......he's FALSELY accused others of being paedophiles too, like that's just not cool....I assume you've watched the video so I will leave it at that.

I was only talking about keemstar because @PrincessZara's post was about him and I replied to it. :smile:
Reply 29
I understand, but I never said leafy is a good guy, this video just shows why keemstar is an absolute sh*thead, there's many other videos out there about him too.........leafy may be bad, but I was only talking about keemstar, just happens to be that the video is made by leafy.

I get you though, YouTube rn is full of sh*t, from fake pranks to this gambling sh*t to accusing a really old twitch streamer of being a paedophile, which made him cry.......he's FALSELY accused others of being paedophiles too, like that's just not cool....I assume you've watched the video so I will leave it at that.

I was only talking about keemstar because @PrincessZara's post was about him and I replied to it. :smile:

That's fine man. No hate whatsoever since everyone is entitled to watch what they want.

Most of the videos exposing Keemstar (much like Leafy's) are the same things he's been exposed for in videos 2 years old. Nothing new.
Original post by Lujubi
That's fine man. No hate whatsoever since everyone is entitled to watch what they want.

Most of the videos exposing Keemstar (much like Leafy's) are the same things he's been exposed for in videos 2 years old. Nothing new.
Yeah, it's all good :smile:

Yeah, I realised that, but if you just for a second look over the repetitiveness, those things are pretty fricking bad :redface:

Neither keemstar nor leafy are perfect, so the debate about who's worse can go on for agess.:redface:
Lmao that apology video
Original post by Protoxylic
Lmao that apology video
Which he has now deleted. This made for some comedic excellence though:

[video="youtube;vDikARxIoUg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDikARxIoUg[/video]
It's the pachinko logic all over again, Valve will say it's "just a game" but when the said "prizes" can be sold for money it's quite obviously not.

It is gambling, and the law should treat it as such.
Original post by remiremi
It's the pachinko logic all over again, Valve will say it's "just a game" but when the said "prizes" can be sold for money it's quite obviously not.

It is gambling, and the law should treat it as such.

Technicalities can screw over court cases if they get a good lawyer, I hope they see through them because their intentions were quite clear.
Original post by Terry Tibbs
Popular youtubers Trevor “TmarTn” Martin and Tom “Syndicate” Cassel
(with a combined subscriber base of 10 million) have been exposed promoting their CS:GO gambling website to their predominantly underage audience, without disclosing that they operated it.

In a lengthy video entitled “Deception, Lies, and CSGO,” h3h3Productions dug even deeper revealing many instances of Martin and Cassell allegedly rigging their site to win virtual weapons worth thousands of dollars while streaming in order to encourage followers as young as 13 to gamble.

[video="youtube;_8fU2QG-lV0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8fU2QG-lV0[/video]

Video Game Attorney Ryan Morrison has confirmed that the actions of Martin and Cassell were illegal and have been reported to the FTC, which could potentially lead to jail time.
Terry!!!
Reply 36
Original post by Terry Tibbs
Which he has now deleted. This made for some comedic excellence though:

[video="youtube;vDikARxIoUg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDikARxIoUg[/video]

The guy laughing evilly with Little Lies playing in background. :rofl:
Reply 37
Yeah, it's all good :smile:

Yeah, I realised that, but if you just for a second look over the repetitiveness, those things are pretty fricking bad :redface:

Neither keemstar nor leafy are perfect, so the debate about who's worse can go on for agess.:redface:

I agree. I'm not taking sides on this one.
Speaking of Leafy, I found an amusing video that I recommend watching. I couldn't stop laughing seeing this for the first time,

[video="youtube;qugPqbhixqY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qugPqbhixqY[/video]
I watch Tmartn2 dog vlogs :frown: He seemed like a really nice person.
Original post by Lujubi
I agree. I'm not taking sides on this one.
Speaking of Leafy, I found an amusing video that I recommend watching. I couldn't stop laughing seeing this for the first time,

[video="youtube;qugPqbhixqY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qugPqbhixqY[/video]
Thanks, I'll watch it later :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending