The Student Room Group

TSR Med Students' Society Part VI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestCat
Leicester 3rd year, right?

Yup, but we will be heading to our next year soon :tongue:
My details are all correct (will be ST5 as of August) but I no longer have group leader powers. Still keep getting "join group" requests though, which I can't respond to, but not sure if that can be fixed?
I will be an FY2 from this August.
Original post by Helenia
My details are all correct (will be ST5 as of August) but I no longer have group leader powers. Still keep getting "join group" requests though, which I can't respond to, but not sure if that can be fixed?

It's a glitch going back a while, I had the same issue as leader of another society. If you make a thread in Ask a CT they'll get it sorted for you.
Reply 24
x

4th semester here now!
Reply 25

About to finish 3rd year at Newcastle (fingers crossed for exams).

Thank you!
Reply 26
4th year at the GP factory, again.
@Elwyn @sweetchilli @Natalierm2707 @chernij @modini @noregrets @Ghotay @MrsHamster @Rhetorical Hips @Shengis14 @Larry31

All done

@usycool1If you really want to help you can help me get rid of the people who haven't signed on for years!
Nevermind, done it

Thank you!If I could be a bit cheeky and ask to change the Northern Deanery to North East? It would be appreciated - makes it a bit more specific :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by chernij
Thank you!If I could be a bit cheeky and ask to change the Northern Deanery to North East? It would be appreciated - makes it a bit more specific :smile:

Now that's just asking too much!!!

Lol of course. I'll make all the updates when I get home tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Just 48 hours left of non-married life. What what what what. :eek3: Might start studying for my resit just to distract myself...
Can you update me to 5th year GKT (in the hope that I'll be passing my 4th year exams next week). *Speaking of exams is anyone else currently drowning in revision, being deprived of the gorgeous weather, and feeling grumpy right about now?*
Can I be added too? - will be a second year at UCL from September (can't believe first year's gone this fast!)
Heading into third year! (By some stroke of luck)
Reply 33
All changes made

Original post by Spencer Wells
Spencer Wells Registrar in Anaesthetics and Intensive Care Medicine

Ohh I may bend your ear one day in the future if thats ok. Thats currently near the top of my list, although I'm less certain about the anaesthetics part of it :s-smilie:
@Elwyn @sweetchilli @Natalierm2707 @chernij @modini @noregrets @Ghotay @MrsHamster @Rhetorical Hips @Shengis14 @Larry31

All done

@usycool1If you really want to help you can help me get rid of the people who haven't signed on for years!
Nevermind, done it

FY3 SHO Orthopaedics, please**
No need to update me. I'm all good the way I am.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.
Wish I could ask for 2nd year but sadly not yet... hopefully after 5th August I can say that!
Ohh I may bend your ear one day in the future if thats ok. Thats currently near the top of my list, although I'm less certain about the anaesthetics part of it :s-smilie:

Of course
Reply 38
Original post by MJK91
Wish I could ask for 2nd year but sadly not yet... hopefully after 5th August I can say that!

The rep is for the second part, not the first :smile:
Original post by Spencer Wells
Anaesthetists :wink:

I would advise you to learn the NICE back pain guidelines, as well as the different types and features of needles used for neuraxial anaesthesia. ALS and ATLS algorithms too. And the correct answer for management will almost always be the one that's about airway. *

haha, amazing thank you!*

My partners is an ITU nurse, so I've been going "What drug do you use for this?" a hell of a lot haha

I hate these exams, so tired of them, Roll on wednesday*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending