The Student Room Group

Who here catcalls girls on the street?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ThunderStormzy
Take a bunch of friends, get a car, start honking and whistling at the girl until she turns red. Then one of us would go and 'apologize' for others' acts.

please stop doing that
Nah, I just stare at their asses when a hot one walks by

Don't wanna do anything disrespectful like whistling
Original post by Izzebie
please stop doing that

It's a free world sister
Original post by Izzebie
please stop doing that

Women like being appreciated. Better than no appreciation

I would think of catcalling as mortification rather than appreciation. :lolwut:
Reply 25
Original post by Playmaker#10
It's a free world sister

hence the 'please'
Reply 26

virtually everyone woman I know does not take it as a compliment - it's very annoying at the least, scary at the most
Original post by Playmaker#10
Nah, I just stare at their asses when a hot one walks by

Don't wanna do anything disrespectful like whistling

How do you do it? I try to stare at boobs, can't manage more than about two seconds without having to look away.
All the time. :biggrin:

'Hey sugar tits'
Whats catcalled ?Is it different from wolf called ?Is there a connection between wolf called and cat called ?
Original post by EricPiphany
How do you do it? I try to stare at boobs, can't manage more than about two seconds without having to look away.

Omg. Hahahaha.

Omg that's the saddest thing I think I've ever read on this site :rofl:

It's also just the fact that your post could even be plausible for someone like you :rofl:
Original post by Twinpeaks
Omg. Hahahaha.

Omg that's the saddest thing I think I've ever read on this site :rofl:

It's also just the fact that your post could even be plausible for someone like you :rofl:

If sad makes you roll on the floor with laughter... then yes.
I find that I have to make eye contact, and then it's impossible to lower your gaze again, you have to look away. It's like a compulsion.
Original post by Lujubi
You do that to me and I can guarantee you that I'll have tea with your mother explaining what sort of things you get up to. Then expect a long spanking from your mother with a wooden spoon. You can openly tell your friends what happened. I imagine it'll boost your rep on the 'streetz' too.

Hilarious, don't get too hot and bothered...
Reply 33
Hilarious, don't get too hot and bothered...

Wasn't supposed to be comedic. Where I come from, the first place people go to if their children (sons) misbehave, especially with a girl, is their mother. If they can't respect their mothers then there is no hope for them.

Edit: It's like comparing catcalling your mother to some random girl on the street. You wouldn't like it if someone did it to your mother and sister/daughter so why do it to someone else?

Not too bothered about the issue but at the same time, it isn't a nice thing to do.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lujubi
Wasn't supposed to be comedic. Where I come from, the first place people go to if their children (sons) misbehave, especially with a girl is their mother. If they can't respect their mothers then there is no hope for them.

Oh OK. Was still an amusing read.

Not too bothered about the issue but at the same time, it isn't a nice thing to do.

Ye, I would agree.
Reply 35
Take a bunch of friends, get a car, start honking and whistling at the girl until she turns red. Then one of us would go and 'apologize' for others' acts.

lol, That looks like it would work well. Not sure if it is moral though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Oh OK. Was still an amusing read.

Ye, I would agree.

Edited to give you more insight to what I mean (since it would have made no sense adding in mothers into this).
Original post by life.of.pablo
its funny

I do it and its fun. Otherwise its a wasted opportunity anyways

You two are vile and the reason why feminism is still needed
catcalling is for guys who can't just be civil and approach the girl and do this magical thing called 'talking'

Spoiler

Reply 39
Original post by Kadak
Whats catcalled ?Is it different from wolf called ?Is there a connection between wolf called and cat called ?

Yeah, I thought it was wolf whistling

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending