Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

First time I ignored her!

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

When I used to talk to my crush she would normally ignore my last message which was normally a question. This really annoyed me, I tried confronting her about ignoring me and she said she never got the message even though it said 'seen'.

So I'm trying to forget about my crush by not talking to her and we go like 4 days without talking to each other an then she normally messages me first about some BS, like have you watched this movie...

Anyways we went like another 4 days without talking to each other and I thought that was the end of that and then she message me saying "Stop liking these pictures of these cute dogs its making me sad and I want one!". I didn't know what to say and I didn't really want to reply as I would just go back to were I was so I didn't. I guess it was kind of hard ignoring her but now I feel better as I had the last 'laugh'.

From this I guess I could tell if she actually like me if she message me again after that?

Just tell her you like her for gods sake.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This sounds really childish :broken:

(Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    This sounds really childish :broken:
    Even more childish that she changed the colour of our facebook chat to see if I would respond and then try to start talking to me and then she ignore my response!
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.