We are a group of university students looking for some answers to our research...
We are doing a project management module and our project is based around providing a free week away for unpaid carers (accommodation) with or without the people they care for.
We have a couple of questions that we would be really grateful if you could answer...
1. By what means are you accessing this forum? (device, app, etc.)
2. Would you want to have a free break closer to home in case an emergency arises?
3. Would you take this opportunity if it was given, providing that your patient/family member/friend was covered (if they are not coming with you)?
4. Would you be up for doing a group week away with other carers?
5. Would you be more willing to book via the internet or over the phone?
6. Do you have any suggestions that could improve the scheme/that you would want to see in a scheme like this?
Thank you in advance
Carers opinions please
|TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >>||17-10-2016|