Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Pareto review

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

My advice to anyone considering going through Pareto is don't be naïve. There are a lot of negative reviews of Pareto around the web and it's because they recruit from a huge number of grads, and a lot of people get rejected and take to the web to vent.I went through Pareto and I am now working in a job I absolutely love. The assessment day is quite challenging, but fun if you have the right mindset. For a role in sales you need to be competitive, determined and fast paced. The assessment day is based around that, with team exercises etc to give you a chance to show that you can think on your feet / work in a team etc. Pareto do what they say, after I got through I was sent hundreds of jobs they thought were relevant to me, from which I sifted through until I found a few I liked, went to 3 interviews and selected 1 and started working a few weeks later. I love where I work and what I do, and my employers only interviewed people from Pareto so it is fair to say I would never have got this job without them.

This is so obviously a fake review that it pains my eyes to read it, I find it funny that pareto hoth claim to not care about reviews but also urge candidates to email them not leave bad reviews and go around posting such obvious fake reviews. I think you underestimate the average member of the student room if you expect this post to work.

I had two assessment days in the same week, one on wednesday with pareto law and one on friday with bms. Whilst I enjoyed both days the experience I had at BMS felt much more professional compared to pareto law and ended with some real interviews with real companies. It isnt fair to directly compare both days because I 'failed' the pareto day but passed the BMS day. However I do feel let down by pareto. They made a big deal about offering feedback the next day to both successful an unsuccessful candidates but I have recieved no follow up at all from them. I have e-mailed them and called them many times but every call now goes straight to answering machine after one ring. I am sure candidates who passed are happy but I am not impressed because I have NO idea what I did wrong. Especially annoying because Jack, their graduate recruitment leader (or something similar) told us all when we were waiting on our results NOT to give a bad review but instead to send him an email. Well Jack if you hadnt mentioned bad reviews I wouldnt have given it a second thought but here is mine.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.