The Student Room Group

Nicest world leader in History?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lolakirk
Oh I completely forgot about him (he is so irrelevant now lmao) but yeah I cant deny the fact that he is a good guy, despite the fact that I will now be 30K+ in debt thanks to Nick Clegg et al :colonhash:

A Tory myth. The Tories wanted uncapped fees. The market rate as we see from international students is at least £12k. The Lib Dems watered it down. Labour would have implemented the Browne report too, they started tuition fees and it was commissioned by them.

The Lib Dems took the fall for everything the Tories did in their first term, ensuring the nasty party would be re-elected in 2015 and the Lib Dems obliterated.
Sheikh Hasina <3
Donald Trump
Ronald Reagan.
Alexander Dubcek, what a nice guy.
Original post by cipi
Joseph Stalin

Ikr, he's so nice. He only killed 20 million people.
Tiber Septim aka Hjalti. He brought peace to all of Tamriel
Original post by Gingerbread101
With all of the divisions and turmoil in politics, and violence worldwide at the minute, I thought it would be nice to look at the world with a 'glass half full' outlook to bring some faith back to humanity! :h:

So who do you think is the nicest world leader, past or present? My money is on the Canadian PM Justin Trudeau- he seems like such a nice guy :giggle:

What About

Hitler
Mussolini
Jihadist John (Oh no- Im glad his dead)
A world leader should not be nice. He should be judicious, reasonable and courteous.

But not "nice". Nice signifies meekness and passivity, when the ideal leader should be strong-willed, bold and impenetrable.A leader that conducts himself in the manner à la Theodore Roosevelt for example.
Fidel Castro seems to have done a lot for his people.

Yeah, he donates 90% of his wage to charity and he says it's because the rest of what he has left is enough for him to live.
Yeh she bae material man, so beautiful :smile:

Scrap that tho #Tasniaforpresident

Alrighty I rated someone else :h:

Mid Eubarak m8 :wink:
Reply 52
A leader, almost by definition, cannot be "nice".
Nelson Mandela
Saddam Hussein
The Dalai Lama of Tibet

FREE TIBET !!!
Why does no one ever mention Gorbachev? :colonhash:
Original post by Gingerbread101
Ed Miliband is a lost puppy that wandered into politics

If you had any more titles you'd be like Daenerys from Game of Thrones :K:
Suleiman I, he is 'magnificent'.
Reply 58
Well Putin did give a puppy to a little girl in Siberia..

For past though generally speaking the ones who were quite thick, royalty who fancied themselves smart and meddled usually came to a swift and sticky end :rolleyes:
Reply 59
Original post by lolakirk
Haha, actually Jeremy Corbyn is a nice guy as well. Nicola Sturgeon is also really sweet :smile:

Not from Scotland, but I'm a fan of Sturgeon :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending