Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many did you stay in touch with?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

Was watching some old youtube vids and stumbled across this College Humour video related to losing touch with friends from school that you never think you would have done but nope seven years later my life turned out like that lol.

From primary school I speak to one person but to say we are friends would be quite a stretch, the last time we met was last summer and we live like five minutes away from each other... we're just really different people these days.

From secondary school I speak to one sometimes on whatsapp but I haven't gone to visit him in like two years (he lives on Bournemouth now). But that's like it, all my other friends from secondary I don't speak to at all..

College none whatsoever.

1st year/2nd year uni none whatsoever, which is probably the most sad but looking back we were probably just "partying friends".

3rd year was the best in that two years after graduating we still meet up frequently. A couple of days ago in fact.

It's just really weird all the good times I had with all these people and now we don't speak at all.

So how many friends from school/college/uni have you kept in touch with?

I only speak to only two/three people from my secondary school. Two best friends. Thats it really.

I speak to no one from primary school and only really speak to 4 from secondary... Eh. No ones that interesting these days.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.