The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

MSc in Economics and Policy of Energy and the Environment in UCL

Hi
I have applied for the MSc in Economics and Policy of Energy and the Environment in UCL and the MSc in Energy, Trade and Finance in CASS Business school in City Uni? I have a degree in geology from Uni of Southampton and want to go into the Oil & Gas Industry (when it comes back up) or Energy consultancy. Any Advice??? Thanks!
Original post by amirahw
Hi
I have applied for the MSc in Economics and Policy of Energy and the Environment in UCL and the MSc in Energy, Trade and Finance in CASS Business school in City Uni? I have a degree in geology from Uni of Southampton and want to go into the Oil & Gas Industry (when it comes back up) or Energy consultancy. Any Advice??? Thanks!

Hey I have similar aspirations to you. I assume you are doing your masters. Which one did you choose and how is it?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
i got an offer for 2019 entry
Reply 3
Hey, I have applied for the same course? Waiting on my references atm.What were your grades at uni and what course did you do?Also how long did it take for a response following the references being sent off?
Reply 4
Original post by ankursharma
i got an offer for 2019 entry

How long did it take to get a response on your application once submitted?
I am so sorry I saw this late. My application took around three months before I was offered a place. The offer is conditional on my final year grades
I have also got an offer for 2019 entry 2 days ago.
I want to know more about the course and it's modules. Website has very basic information.
Hi, I am currently applying to the Economics and Policy of Energy and the Environment MSc at UCL and was wondering if you could give any advice on the application.

Quick Reply