The Student Room Group

Bad Dream [Results Day]

I had a horrible dream about me failing my gcses basically in the dream I ended up with a U in Geography and my english language paper got terminated because I forgot to write my name on the exam. This dream has been playing on my mind for a while now since I had it. I think some dreams have meaning and this could be one of them so what could this dream possibly mean? I'm freaking out now!!
Original post by 0lut0
I had a horrible dream about me failing my gcses basically in the dream I ended up with a U in Geography and my english language paper got terminated because I forgot to write my name on the exam. This dream has been playing on my mind for a while now since I had it. I think some dreams have meaning and this could be one of them so what could this dream possibly mean? I'm freaking out now!!

Not trying to scare you or anything but in year 9 i had this important set change test worked hard and thought i dont so well started crying anyways be4 the results were announced i dreamed that i achieved a B which is needed to move up so was really happy found out got a C and moved up but god knows!! So dreams somethings come true
Original post by 0lut0

Posted from TSR Mobile

It means nothing.

As a Christian, I'd believe the Devil is trying to send you into a state of panic, but you don't have to believe it from my perspective.
You have expectations for yourself and you most likely led your mind into a questionable state of "What if......"
Don't worry about it though, Exams are done and there is nothing we/you can do to change the final outcome.
Original post by 0lut0

its ur nerves playing with u
its nothing, dw about it, the more u worry the more ur gna believe you have got them
results day will be different :smile:
Don't worry! I get loads of these every year. You will do fine!

Quick Reply

Latest