Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Couple of questions about PGL

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter


    I was checking out some Masters and I can't seem to find some information in regards to funding. Basically, I have two questions:

    1. Can you apply for funding if you do a Conversion Diploma? I was checking out a course and it seems to suggest that you can but the SLE website does not mention Conversion Diplomas as eligible.
    2. The SLE website mentions that you can get funding for a Masters in Scotland, but also that having a Scottish Masters does not disqualify you from getting funding for another Masters in England. Does that mean that I can do a Masters in Scotland and then get funding for another Masters in England?

    I'd appreciate if you could help me with this information or at least point me in the right direction.

    Thank you!
    • Thread Starter

    Nevermind, found the answers! Thanks!
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.