The Student Room Group

sexual relationship with cousin

i was at a famly barby-q an my couzin jolene was puberty recentlty and she has boobs n stuff. she lookin really hot ya know so i asked her if you want to do the sex? she said yes so we did behind the bins but now all my frends at school are bullying me saying its wrong and stuff and its getting pretty bad. so im wrondering is it wrong or bad??? fanks guys

by the way im 17 and shes 32
oh sory i meant to say she actuly 16
Troll, but in the UK, there's no legal problem in being sexual with a cousin over the age of consent.

Wherever you're pretending to be from, it's probably compulsory...
Not in England and Wales but see the comment above from 'unprinted' about where you are from.

(1)It is an offence for a man to have sexual intercourse with a woman whom he knows to be his grand-daughter, daughter, sister or mother.(2)In the foregoing subsection “sister” includes half-sister, and for the purposes of that subsection any expression importing a relationship between two people shall be taken to apply notwithstanding that the relationship is not traced through lawful wedlock.(1)It is an offence for a woman of the age of sixteen or over to permit a man whom she knows to be her grandfather, father, brother or son to have sexual intercourse with her by her consent.(2)In the foregoing subsection “brother” includes half-brother, and for the purposes of that subsection any expression importing a relationship between two people shall be taken to apply notwithstanding that the relationship is not traced through lawful wedlock.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest