The Student Room Group

Primary Education At York St John's university starting 2016

Hi guys! I have a conditional offer for York St Johns university for Upper Primary Education, and do not know anyone else who will be starting in September with me!Just wondering whether anyone is doing the same course as me, and if so, please get in contact with me. :redface:
Reply 1
Hiya, I've just come across your post saying you are doing upper primary ed at ysj and so am I! Will you be living in halls? If so where will you be living?☺️
Reply 2
Omg that's so awesome!!! And no I'm not, I'll be travelling from home :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by BEyre
Hiya, I've just come across your post saying you are doing upper primary ed at ysj and so am I! Will you be living in halls? If so where will you be living?☺️

I'm so glad i know some one else! And no, I'll be travelling unfortunately :frown: I'm Amy btw, do you have any social media? 😊☺
Reply 4
Original post by amys97
I'm so glad i know some one else! And no, I'll be travelling unfortunately :frown: I'm Amy btw, do you have any social media? 😊☺

Oh well there's a few people doing that on our course! Yes I have Facebook I'm called 'Beth Eyre' from Sheffield and there is a Primary Education chat on Facebook too if you want to be added!🙈
Reply 5
Original post by BEyre
Oh well there's a few people doing that on our course! Yes I have Facebook I'm called 'Beth Eyre' from Sheffield and there is a Primary Education chat on Facebook too if you want to be added!🙈

Oh thank goodness!😊 I don't have Facebook unfortunately!😢 Do you have twitter?
Reply 6
Original post by amys97
Oh thank goodness!😊 I don't have Facebook unfortunately!😢 Do you have twitter?

Yes I do @BethEyre_ 😁
Original post by amys97
Hi guys! I have a conditional offer for York St Johns university for Upper Primary Education, and do not know anyone else who will be starting in September with me!Just wondering whether anyone is doing the same course as me, and if so, please get in contact with me. :redface:

Hey :smile: I'm doing Primary Education, but I'm hopefully going to Bishop Grosseteste :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by QueenBee98
Hey :smile: I'm doing Primary Education, but I'm hopefully going to Bishop Grosseteste :biggrin:

Hi! Aw cool that's my insurance choice so I could be too!☺️
Original post by BEyre
Hi! Aw cool that's my insurance choice so I could be too!☺️

Yay! I'm just praying to God that I get in :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by QueenBee98
Yay! I'm just praying to God that I get in :biggrin:

I'm sure you will, good luck for results day!😄
Reply 11
Original post by BEyre
Yes I do @BethEyre_ 😁

I'll follow you now, I'm @IBroughtTheFood 😊