The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Anyone studying at Kingston University ?

Of coarse there are persons going to be studying at Kingston University this year but I want to see who is coming. I'm hopefully going to be studying this September 2016 - Medical Biochemistry...
Original post by Second_Beauty
Of coarse there are persons going to be studying at Kingston University this year but I want to see who is coming. I'm hopefully going to be studying this September 2016 - Medical Biochemistry...

No, you're the only student in Kingston University this year. :smile:
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by fr0sr_
No, you're the only student in Kingston University this year. :smile:

Then why are you replying to this thread ? I just want to get to know other students going their as well this September... no sarcasm needed :smile:
Reply 3
me and my friend @Sooliga :smile:
Original post by Ordo
me and my friend @Sooliga :smile:

Awesome ! What are you studying ?
Reply 5
Original post by Second_Beauty
Awesome ! What are you studying ?

pharmacy
Sociology with Human Rights!
Original post by Ordo
pharmacy

How are you finding it? Regret studying there or anything bad?
Reply 8
I will be starting Kingston University in September, going to be studying Journalism. If anyone else is going, or thinking about going, feel free to message me. Would love to get to know some of you :smile:
Original post by EmmaCx
I will be starting Kingston University in September, going to be studying Journalism. If anyone else is going, or thinking about going, feel free to message me. Would love to get to know some of you :smile:

I might start there to study Pharmacy this September :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Sunmeetsk
I might start there to study Pharmacy this September :smile:

Ah that's great! What other universities are you considering? I've talked to quite a few students at Kingston, and they've all praised the University and the area very highly.
Original post by EmmaCx
Ah that's great! What other universities are you considering? I've talked to quite a few students at Kingston, and they've all praised the University and the area very highly.

I'm waiting for Kings, but most likely gonna go Kingston. I know the students love it over there, I was there last week for interview and they all love it, the building and all is really nice tbh.

How about you?
Reply 12
Original post by Sunmeetsk
I'm waiting for Kings, but most likely gonna go Kingston. I know the students love it over there, I was there last week for interview and they all love it, the building and all is really nice tbh.

How about you?

I haven't been able to visit in person, because I live in Scotland. I've confirmed my place, so I'll definitely be going. I did look at Nottingham Trent, Gloucestershire, Southampton Solent & University of Westminster though, but I liked how Kingston came across best.
How was the interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending