The Student Room Group

Recent Challenges

I've been asked to write about a recent challenge I've faced (academic or personal), and am struggling for ideas. I know none of you can answer for me, but do any of you have any of your own to share, which might give me inspiration? Thanks!
I had to do this too at one point, and I ended up writing about illness. Around that time, I had my first very major relapse of a couple of chronic conditions (CFS/ME and fibromyalgia) and I was having a terrible time, so I wrote about how I went from being close to normal, to being housebound, to building myself back up again and rising from that. You might have something similar to write about, maybe? Another thing you can write about is exams. You may have been struggling particularly with one subject, but have managed to overcome some of the problems you had with it to end up doing really well. When I was younger, I wrote one about getting a dog, but I couldn't get it to listen to me ever. I couldn't train it, and it would just do it's own thing which wasn't so easy when it has to start working around your schedule. I wrote about how I managed to get him to trust me and like me, and how we ended up working really well together and had some really great times!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending