The Student Room Group

Pokemon GO! Official Thread - now officially released in the UK!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Looks like Star Wars scares away Pokemon...ImageUploadedByStudent Room1468599803.647927.jpg
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Your avatar is so cute!! :love:

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 502
I wanted to be yellow, but I picked red because the gym down the road was red, and now the gym is yellow :cry2:
Reply 503
Have you already heard, that some cities have talked about banning the app already. The app had caused a number of accidents around the world and the makers Nintendo have had to update the app to include warnings throughout the game.

Birmingham is topping the list at a price of 8/1 with bookmaker Paddy Power to ban Pokemon Go, followed by Edinburgh at 10/1 and then Cambridge and Norwich at 12/1. London Mayor Sadiq Khan is a 40/1 punt to set up and ban the app from the City.

I hope this won't happen! :frown:
source: www.online-betting.me.uk/blog/birmingham-81-to-be-first-city-to-ban-pokemon-go.html
Wembley to Ruislip seemed to be overwhelmingly Valour, central london seemed to be overwhelmingly Mystic. There were lures, stops and gyms everywhere.
My friends are all getting into this, might have to jump on the wave too :ninja:
Now I'm hearing stories of people getting lost in caves playing this. When will the madness end :sigh:
Original post by shawn_o1
Now I'm hearing stories of people getting lost in caves playing this. When will the madness end :sigh:

When people stop being morons, so never

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Wembley to Ruislip seemed to be overwhelmingly Valour, central london seemed to be overwhelmingly Mystic. There were lures, stops and gyms everywhere.

I'm near Wembley just started playing I like it keeps me busy on the way to places lol.
Original post by Juno
I wanted to be yellow, but I picked red because the gym down the road was red, and now the gym is yellow :cry2:

What's the difference? Are certain colour gyms better as I haven't picked yet heads up would be nice thx 😜
Reply 510
Original post by Karis1884
What's the difference? Are certain colour gyms better as I haven't picked yet heads up would be nice thx 😜

There doesn't currently seem to be any difference between the colours, so it comes down to which one you want to join/which colour gyms in your area tend to be etc
Had my first gym battle, got destroyed :zomg:
Original post by Karis1884

Original post by Aula
There doesn't currently seem to be any difference between the colours, so it comes down to which one you want to join/which colour gyms in your area tend to be etc

The best thing to do is to join the same team as your friends, so that you can take down and defend gyms together.

If the gyms in your area are mostly owned by one team, make things more fun by choosing a different team and seeing if you can change that.

I sat at a Level 4 gym today on my way home from work trying to take it down alone. After 4 battles i'd lowered the prestige by 6000, but ran out of potions/super potions so I had to quit :tongue:
Reply 514
I don't like this game any more. One of my pokemons turned into an ugly worm, and others got hurt :huff:
For all you Pokèmon lovers, watch this:

Original post by undercxver
For all you Pokèmon lovers, watch this:

Lol that was already posted a few pages back by That Arab Guy
Original post by Aula

That is not true. It is proven that those in team mystic are generally superior human beings.
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
That is not true. It is proven that those in team mystic are generally superior human beings.

Well, from what I've seen so far on Social media Valor is clearly Supreme, why else would be they be so hated?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jammy Duel
Well, from what I've seen so far on Social media Valor is clearly Supreme, why else would be they be so hated?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Valour is hated because they are noobs and lesser evolved lifeforms.

Quick Reply

Latest