The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Ual scholarship

Hello!!

Has anyone applied to any of UAL scholarships/or heard from the committee yet?
The website says you will hear of their decision four weeks after the deadline and you will get a automatic response if you email them - it's been over 4 weeks.
if anyone has any insight on this i would love to hear.
Best
Reply 1
What is UAL ?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Which UAL scholarship are you applying for? I applied for the Vice-chancellor postgraduate international scholarship and they said the outcome would be emailed in July (not specifically when in July tho). I'm a bit worried to have not heard anything from them yet. It's already the second week of the month. Waiting is a pain :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by justgwen
Which UAL scholarship are you applying for? I applied for the Vice-chancellor postgraduate international scholarship and they said the outcome would be emailed in July (not specifically when in July tho). I'm a bit worried to have not heard anything from them yet. It's
already the second week of the month. Waiting is a pain :frown:

Hello hello! Same here, applied for the very same one. 😂
It's so nerve wrecking even if i haven't gotten it i just want to know the decision at this point.
Reply 4
Me too 😂
I guess we could just continue to wait. Have you tried emailing them?
Me too 😂
I guess we could just continue to wait. Have you tried emailing them?

No, i have not, since their last email said we won't get a response from them. I will however email them after 20th. Ugh! This is so frustrating.
What course are you studying? I'll be in MA Fine art.
Reply 6
My course is MA Animation. Please let me know what they response when you email them after the 20th. I still haven't accept the offer. I need the scholarship to study or else would have to defer til next year and apply again. It's hard when you have to fund your own education.
My course is MA Animation. Please let me know what they response when you email them after the 20th. I still haven't accept the offer. I need the scholarship to study or else would have to defer til next year and apply again. It's hard when you have to fund your own education.

I know exactly what you mean, the institution i teach at is pressuring me to confirm if i'll be joining next term or not.I ended up sending them an email today in desperation because i don't want to loose my job if i don't get it 😔😔

Did you get a repsonse from them? I got rejected. Don't know what ill do now.
😔
Reply 9
Hey you should check your email :biggrin:
Hey you should check your email :biggrin:

Did you get it? Congratulations!! I didn't make it. 😒
Reply 11
Original post by freakingoutmfa
Did you get it? Congratulations!! I didn't make it. 😒

I got rejected also. I've prepared for this but is still sad haha.
(edited 7 years ago)
I got ejected also. I've prepared for this but is still sad haha.

Oh god! I'm sorry, I thought i was prepared too. Godd!!
Ugh! Now i need a new plan🙈

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending