The Student Room Group

Pure Student Living Reviews

Hi there! I'm wondering if anyone who has rented/is renting at Pure is able to kindly provide some reviews on the accommodation.

I'm thinking of renting a place at Pure Hammersmith, which received excellent reviews on Hallbookers. However, I recently saw very dismal reviews on Google.

Does anyone know if Pure Hammersmith is a good place to stay? Are water shortages & elevator breakdowns common?

Thanks in advance!
Original post by Loversnmadmen
Hi there! I'm wondering if anyone who has rented/is renting at Pure is able to kindly provide some reviews on the accommodation.

I'm thinking of renting a place at Pure Hammersmith, which received excellent reviews on Hallbookers. However, I recently saw very dismal reviews on Google.

Does anyone know if Pure Hammersmith is a good place to stay? Are water shortages & elevator breakdowns common?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, I haven't actually lived there before, so I can't provide any information (sorry!), but if you decide to book a Superior Studio, could you please let me know? I am currently under a contract with them, but want to move somewhere a bit cheaper (GradPad) and I need to find someone to replace me.. (my room is on the 7th floor, facing the courtyard rather than road/train station)

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest