The Student Room Group

Favourite and Least Favourite A-Level

Scroll to see replies

Speaking for AS levels, well actually sociology is A2:

Least favourite: Sociology
Favourite: So far philosophy, but next year it /could/ be German as AS German is just slight;ly harder version of dull GCSE topics.
Favourite: It's kind of a tie here, I can't decide between Computing and Further Maths :tongue:. I enjoyed the problem solving in Computing and it is so satisfying to actually program something that works :biggrin:. I took the D1 and D2 modules for Further Maths, which have a similar nature to Computing hence why I also enjoyed them.

Least Favourite: Physics. Hated the exams, they usually wanted a lot of effort and very, very precise wording for just 1 or 2 marks :s-smilie:. I also found the content to be quite boring, and the questions asked in the exams are quite ambiguous.
Original post by Rather_Cynical
I thought you'd like math more!

well maths I feel depends on how the exam goes like this year I was so prepared for c3 and still managed to mess up the exam big time but c4 on the other hand actually went very well so judging by these recent exams i can't say i like maths that much cause you can easily flop even if you do all the past papers... but saying that I'm still off to do a maths degree ( hopefully ) so i do love math
Favourite - Religious Studies only because my class had banter like you wouldn't believe so I only looked forward to those classes.

Least - despite studying Lit at uni now, probably has to be Lit because it's way too restricting at A-level which can really seem like you have to jump through hoops to get a good grade.
My favourite A-Level was English Literature mainly down to my class and the teachers I had

Least favourite A-Level was Media Studies just because of how mind numbing it was
Favourite = Chemistry. I find it so interesting and once I get my head around the concepts, it's fairly easy!
Least favourite = biology. I also find this interesting but the content we have to memorise is crazy.

Quick Reply

Latest